Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Id rather lynch a low post scum. Can we do that instead of misty? i dont like lynching protective role claims. Especially since drago way more sus and his flip would be really telling for flavour and reads
Is there any reason why you don't scum read Misty?

I dont scum read Misty yet, mostly cause I didnt like juliet in their argument, prolly have to reread the whole thing but juliet did look worse there

Her replacement hasnt really made an impression yet either so that spot looks bad

D

Dragomir

@Ekkologix you think that I am indie for sure but I keep saying that I'm town so there's conflict there. I am to be indie, I'm obviously a harmful one cause if I was benign I would have claimed by now, right? Why aren't deadset on lynching me? You've been kinda wishy-washy about it. I saw your vote on me but it's very meh. I don't understand, I should be scum in your eyes and considering that the SK flipped, the likely harmful indie I am is cult. Your lack of assertion to lynch me doesn't add up.

Is there any reason why you don't scum read Misty?
its not that i dont scum read her or not. The main part from what i understand is that she was scumread early day 1 when i wasnt around. Since then she hasnt done anything like at all. So would go null. I already gave scum reads. I just prefer her protective role.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix you think that I am indie for sure but I keep saying that I'm town so there's conflict there. I am to be indie, I'm obviously a harmful one cause if I was benign I would have claimed by now, right? Why aren't deadset on lynching me? You've been kinda wishy-washy about it. I saw your vote on me but it's very meh. I don't understand, I should be scum in your eyes and considering that the SK flipped, the likely harmful indie I am is cult. Your lack of assertion to lynch me doesn't add up.
i dont wanna lynch indie rn
and no i dont think ur cult

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think if we lynched drago today who flips a neutral indie or scum lean indie
we still have to deal with mafia AND cult who is growing stronger by next day

we can take our 20% chances with drag, but if we miss then we r rly behind schedule imo

the SK dying is not only good for town btw. its good for scum too cuz now they can comfortably fake claim power roles and actions without worrying too much about SK randomly yeeting them

sooo

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyone randomly claiming flavor or towny actions now shud be looked at a bit cuz it could easily be faked now that SK is dead and mafia dont have to worry about it anymore

we can take our 20% chances with drag, but if we miss then we r rly behind schedule imo

the SK dying is not only good for town btw. its good for scum too cuz now they can comfortably fake claim power roles and actions without worrying too much about SK randomly yeeting them

sooo
Wtf are you even saying, for scum it's terrible that the SK is dead D1, they only have one kill and no one to help them kill town:milaugh:

Then you wonder why you're scumread

D

Dragomir

its not that i dont scum read her or not. The main part from what i understand is that she was scumread early day 1 when i wasnt around. Since then she hasnt done anything like at all. So would go null. I already gave scum reads. I just prefer her protective role.
The fact that she hasn't done anything despite having 200+ posts would be a reason to say she's scum, don't you agree?

sooo
but i dont think misty is the next best option. Honestly she is one thats been least talked about. and i still prefer the protect role. Also no one has really gone out of their way to push her hard enough for me to assume they are also protect. Which id prefer them not to do anyway just in case.

what about the 2 jailor possibles?

Emil

Certified Memelord
if majority wants drago lynched im gna have to assume we have ways to deal with cult or janitors because sht only gets worst from today onward

Status
Not open for further replies.