BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Pretty sure some people are pushing Oda to put this shit on Vivre Card to sell more

Next Vivre Card is gonna have Shiryu and Ben Beckman

every fucking YC1 is gonna get their bounty revealed on a shitty Vivre Card

:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

That didn't stop Whitebeard from having the second highest bounty ever :kayneshrug:
World Government was about to make Marco (1.374.000.000) to be the next Yonko if Blackbeard wasn't exist.
then Luffy (1.500.000.000) was considered as the next 5th emperor. (even though isn't official)

by that logic, King shouldn't have a higher bounty than Marco or Luffy.

Dragon's Bounty :gokulaugh:

Watch the community explode

Good point

but the Luffy show is gonna start soon, i'm already surprised Oda was able to keep himself from making it all about Luffy these past few chapters

:lusalty:
I have a theory regarding his bounty.
Luffy after ts: 400.000.000
Shanks: ~4.000.000.000

Ace: 550.000.000
Roger: ~ 5.500.000.000

Sabo: 602.000.000
Dragon: ~ 6.000.000.000

Yeah, but he was his Right Hand Man and became the Captain after Whitebeard died.

just his DF alone should make him have a huge bounty.

Think about what Vegapunk could do if he got his hands on Marco's lineage factor.

:kayneshrug:

I don't know, it just too little for him.
WBP also fought against marines/WG that should also increase their bounties ; 1.6 -1.7 B should have been marco's bounty

I have a theory regarding his bounty.
Luffy after ts: 400.000.000
Shanks: ~4.000.000.000

Ace: 550.000.000
Roger: ~ 5.500.000.000

Sabo: 602.000.000
Dragon: ~ 6.000.000.000
Didn't they say Roger and Whitebeard had the highest bounties ever in 957? I know it says "in pirating", but i still think it would be weird for Dragon to have a bigger bounty then theirs.

I think Dragon's bounty should be 4.7 ~ 4.8. The most wanted man ALIVE right now. Since Both Whitebeard and Roger are done.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I thought Marcoโ€™s bounty would be around 1.8 bil and Kingโ€™s around 1.6 bil.
The whole fifth emperor shit was awful
I think I was one of the only ppl who expected Marco's bounty to be below Luffy's lol.

I thought King 1.33 and Marco 1.40

Didn't they say Roger and Whitebeard had the highest bounties ever in 957? I know it says "in pirating", but i still think it would be weird for Dragon to have a bigger bounty then theirs.

I think Dragon's bounty should be 4.7 ~ 4.8. The most wanted man ALIVE right now. Since Both Whitebeard and Roger are done.
I donโ€™t know. I just see a pattern here. Dragon having a higher bounty than Roger wouldnโ€™t be weird. Heโ€™s the biggest threat for the WG, insane strong and we donโ€™t know what he knows about the WG. Maybe he knows that Im is the real ruler.

I think I was one of the only ppl who expected Marco's bounty to be below Luffy's lol.

I thought King 1.33 and Marco 1.40
and even you shot Marco above what he got

only 50 million above Queen is a joke tho, Marco deserved better

Oda continues to disrespect the man

:josad:

I donโ€™t know. I just see a pattern here. Dragon having a higher bounty than Roger wouldnโ€™t be weird. Heโ€™s the biggest threat for the WG, insane strong and we donโ€™t know what he knows about the WG. Maybe he knows that Im is the real ruler.
Yet Roger knew about everything, he found the One Piece and told a lot of people before dying, and we can see from his bounty that his crew > revolutionary army (pretty low bounties here tbh).

If Dragon had a high bounty because of what he knows, everyone related to the revolutionary army should've gotten higher bounties, because they would know shit too.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

Tbf Queen is super violent.

lmao Oda's treated Marco horribly

How much do you think Ray's bounty is?
Inbetween Teach's and Shanks' bounty.

Yet Roger knew about everything, he found the One Piece and told a lot of people before dying, and we can see from his bounty that his crew > revolutionary army (pretty low bounties here tbh).

If Dragon had a high bounty because of what he knows, everyone related to the revolutionary army should've gotten higher bounties, because they would know shit too.
I think the Vivre Cards stated that Dragon has many secrets and the other Revos donโ€™t know about his past etc.
I could be wrong though

Within the 3 bil. range. I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if itโ€™s over 4 bil though
I wish, but it really doesn't work.

let's wait for King's bounty.

but Kata with 1 B and Marco with 1.37 B really kills it.

And i'm pretty sure King is the most violent / murderer of the YC1 for sure, so he would have a higher bounty for killing people like Kidd, so let's see his bounty.

If King is also 1.3 ~ 1.4 B

Then Ben is 1.8 ~ 2.0 and Rayleigh is 2.5 ~ 2.7 B at most.

There's just no way.

And Zoro might end the series with 3 B because of 3 Swords :myman:

I hoped YC1 got more love in their bounties, since i'm a Zorotard, but it seems like Oda isn't giving them that.

Really wanna see him in the New World / Throne Wars using Haki and shit

He 100% should have CoC based on his personality :kayneshrug: