BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I could see Sanji King's bounty to be 1.33bil and Only Alive because the gov doesn't want the last member of the once God Lunarian tribe to be dead.
King's race serve no purpose to World Govt. because Big Mom said he is the last person as a Lunarian Tribe.
especially after Vegapunk invented SSG as Warlords replacement.

Marco's bounty seems pretty high honestly, it would be low if he was still acting captain of the WB pirates but as a retired doctor it's nothing to sneeze at.
We have no proof in the story of a bounty being reduced right? even after their deaths, they still hold the same bounty posters for Roger and Whitebeard.

I don't think they would reduce Marco's bounty after he retired.

and if they did, what was his bounty during Marineford and the Payback War? higher?

I don't think so, i think his current bounty is the max he got.
Post automatically merged:

King's race serve no purpose to World Govt. because Big Mom said he is the last person as a Lunarian Tribe.
especially after Vegapunk invented SSG as Warlords replacement.
Reminder that it's not the complete SSG replacing the Warlords, but one specific new invention from Vegapunk that Fujitora went to check out and we still haven't seen that shit

Pretty sure that invetion is gonna be OP asf, but will turn on the WG during the final war, when Vegapunk reveals himself to be a member of the revolutionary army.

I wish, but it really doesn't work.

let's wait for King's bounty.

but Kata with 1 B and Marco with 1.37 B really kills it.

And i'm pretty sure King is the most violent / murderer of the YC1 for sure, so he would have a higher bounty for killing people like Kidd, so let's see his bounty.

If King is also 1.3 ~ 1.4 B

Then Ben is 1.8 ~ 2.0 and Rayleigh is 2.5 ~ 2.7 B at most.

There's just no way.

And Zoro might end the series with 3 B because of 3 Swords :myman:

I hoped YC1 got more love in their bounties, since i'm a Zorotard, but it seems like Oda isn't giving them that.

:josad:

Really wanna see him in the New World / Throne Wars using Haki and shit

He 100% should have CoC based on his personality :kayneshrug:
But Zoro and Ray aren’t comparable with the other YC1’s.
Ray is the Dark King and the Right Hand man of the PK. He’s plays in Roger’s league and even after 20 years he could stop Kizaru.
Zoro is the right hand of the future PK, one of the leaders of the next Gen and future WSS.
Both are more important than King and Marco

But Zoro and Ray aren’t comparable with the other YC1’s.
Ray is the Dark King and the Right Hand man of the PK. He’s plays in Roger’s league and even after 20 years he could stop Kizaru.
Zoro is the right hand of the future PK, one of the leaders of the next Gen and future WSS.
Both are more than the likes of King and Marco
you could make the same argument for Marco tho

the man was the Right Hand Man of the Worlds Strongest Man

has one of the most OP Mythical Devil Fruits in the verse, that Devil Fruit alone should be valuable as fuck for the WG

he was fighting toe to toe with the Roger Pirates since when he was a fucking teenager / young adult, facing Rayleigh many times while growing stronger.

and he also clashed with Kizaru a few times in Marineford.

Even if Kizaru made that meme with Ben Beckman of stopping to attack, he then attacked Luffy later on anyway, it shows how Beckman didn't stop him completely, he wasn't that scared

:kayneshrug:

We have no proof in the story of a bounty being reduced right? even after their deaths, they still hold the same bounty posters for Roger and Whitebeard.

I don't think they would reduce Marco's bounty after he retired.

and if they did, what was his bounty during Marineford and the Payback War? higher?

I don't think so, i think his current bounty is the max he got.
Maybe but I still think some are throwing crazy numbers around when it comes to expectations, Blackbeard orchestrated major incidents, has 2 powerful DFs and he's an Emperor and he is still worth less than 2.3 billion.

you could make the same argument for Marco tho

the man was the Right Hand Man of the Worlds Strongest Man

has one of the most OP Mythical Devil Fruits in the verse, that Devil Fruit alone should be valuable as fuck for the WG

he was fighting toe to toe with the Roger Pirates since when he was a fucking teenager / young adult, facing Rayleigh many times while growing stronger.

and he also clashed with Kizaru a few times in Marineford.

Even if Kizaru made that meme with Ben Beckman of stopping to attack, he then attacked Luffy later on anyway, it shows how Beckman didn't stop him completely, he wasn't that scared

Comparing Rayleigh with Marco doesn’t feel right. Ray and Zoro are different and the story will show us that in the future.

Maybe but I still think some are throwing crazy numbers around when it comes to expectations, Blackbeard orchestrated major incidents, has 2 powerful DFs and he's an Emperor and he is still worth less than 2.3 billion.
Yes, but what logic is that the Whitebeard (Captain) has 5 Billions and his right hand man, strongest fighter besides him, has 1.37 Billions. While Ace was his second in command had 550 M.

While Queen has 1.3 B just being the second for Kaido (Captain) that has 4.6 B

Marco feels low

Marco 1.6 ~ 1.8 would've worked better for me.

But because Oda chose Luffy's bounty to be 1.5B, just because he wanted to make that gag related with the old number, he couldn't make Marco's bounty higher than Luffy's, so now Marco's bounty ended up feeling low.

Comparing Rayleigh with Marco doesn’t feel right. Ray and Zoro are different and the story will show us that in the future.
I'm not comparing Rayleigh in the same level as Marco, Rayleigh and Zoro should be higher later on.

But i still think Marco was too low.

1.6 ~ 1.8 would've worked fine.

It makes no sense that Whitebeard and Roger were rivals and compared as equals, but Roger's crew seemed way stronger.

I'm not comparing Rayleigh in the same level as Marco, Rayleigh and Zoro should be higher later on.

But i still think Marco was too low.

1.6 ~ 1.8 would've worked fine.

It makes no sense that Whitebeard and Roger were rivals and compared as equals, but Roger's crew seemed way stronger.
WB had not a single crew member who was on Ray or Gaban’s lvl back then except for Oden but he was on the ship only for 4 years and during that time they only met once. What was before that? Ray had no rival in WB’s crew, that’s weird

WB had not a single crew member who was on Ray or Gaban’s lvl back then except for Oden but he was on the ship only for 4 years and during that time they only met once. What was before that? Ray had no rival in WB’s crew, that’s weird
Then how the fuck would their fights alway end up in ties?

Was Whitebeard so strong he completed the lack of power the rest of the crew had? if it was 1v1 against Roger he would win?

How does that make sense?

i think Oda still hiding Oden bounty is a very wise choice because Oden's bounty will really explain maximum YC1 bounty pre-Zoro and Sanji EoS
You think Oden > Rayleigh?