@Bango🍅 and even if Oden was stronger than Rayleigh, he wasn't much of a thing for the rest of the world / WG as Rayleigh. Because Oden just spent a few years going around, so his bounty couldn't be higher than Rayleigh's who was going around as the Second Hand of Roger for decades at that point. Doing the second go around the Grand Line.

Roger and Rayleigh must've done a lot of shit with the marines and WG in those years.

its weird too Oda portrayed Zoro & Sanji as a wings for Luffy but at the same time Oda kinda lazy to portray the wings for the other yonko except King & Queen.
I think Beckman and Lucky Roo kinda works, from chapter 1 i mean

how both of them intervened / dealt with those bandits

but we haven't seen them do much since

:jordanmf:
Post automatically merged:

:crazwhat::crazwhat:above comments, first time i see a respectable chill conversation here:crazwhat:
:crazwhat::watchout:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think Beckman and Lucky Roo kinda works, from chapter 1 i mean

how both of them intervened / dealt with those bandits

but we haven't seen them do much since

:jordanmf:
ya Oda portrayed Beckman and Roo as "Wings" in the beginning of the series, but in Marineford Roo doing nothing while Beckmann pointing gun on Kizaru (even though he was trolling)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
no, im talking about Ben & Roo, Rayleigh & Gaban.
Oda give more VIP treatment to Ben & Rayleigh than Roo & Gaban even though Oda portrayed them as a "Wings" for Shanks and Roger.
I legit think Oda decided to "showcase" Gaban during Oden's flashback as a "treat" for Sanji fans. "Sup, there's this dude in Roger's crew that is strong as well" (copper>>bronze>>>3rd place, just like Gol D>>>gold 1st and Silvers>>silver 2nd). Nothing more than some cool fan service. But I don't think he's going to explore the "3rd strongest" of these crews aside from Sanji, who's part of the main crew.
He MIGHT showcase Roux a little bit more if Shanks gets "his arc", since he was mentioned during that bounty chapter alongside Beckmann and Yasopp.
Expect MAYBE Lafitte to fit the bill as well.

Back in the day matchups were either honorably resolved with leaders facing each other and going home at the end or Garp must've rolled with some truly elite marine squad if they could also keep the rest of the Roger pirates at bay.

I legit think Oda decided to "showcase" Gaban during Oden's flashback as a "treat" for Sanji fans. "Sup, there's this dude in Roger's crew that is strong as well" (copper>>bronze>>>3rd place, just like Gol D>>>gold 1st and Silvers>>silver 2nd). Nothing more than some cool fan service. But I don't think he's going to explore the "3rd strongest" of these crews aside from Sanji, who's part of the main crew.
He MIGHT showcase Roux a little bit more if Shanks gets "his arc", since he was mentioned during that bounty chapter alongside Beckmann and Yasopp.
Expect MAYBE Lafitte to fit the bill as well.
Gaban was introduced way back in Buggy flashback. He was shown weilding dual axes. Rayleigh become much involved character in much later arc.
Also Lucky Roo is the first guy in one piece to kill some one in combat.