Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused over what you mean in the bolded. Gram wasn't getting pushed at all and only Broker in that pool was the one to participate in the convo of Gram vs Hayumi and she was on Gram's side as she believed that Hayu was scum. So wouldn't everyone be considered as "someone who wasn't participating in the convo actually answered"? Unless you're meaning someone who was inactive overall?

This reminds me, @Underworld Broker do you still suspect Hayumi?
As i stated multiple times. Was not there so dont even know what happened. Im just basing it off your point that because A v B and B died, Mafia cant be A but someone framing them. But the argument doesnt hold because A can kill him for that reason, no one would suspect a person who argued. Thats what im getting at.

He hasn’t even made a post in this game yet. I didn’t like Juliet either. In fact, Juliet had my vote once people talked me off of the Misty vote due to the protective claim. I thought Misty looked worse than Juliet but with Juliet also looking bad I wanted to lynch her to help solve Misty.

No but if we’re going to move forward with her wagon we obviously need it.
Last i checked there was me and You who tried to go with the Xlaw wagon before it was obvious it wouldnt pick up that late into the day. I think there was 10 minutes left or less. Who else voted with us?

Right now who would you want gone the most?

Emil

Certified Memelord
nice both fuji n dest r busy

and im gna start working on monday as well so game activity will just drop super down and thats gna be great yay

again its not about ur activity, its more so about what you do with that activity

day 1 u r in everyone's face, now ur just "there"

3 of ur posts when u r pushing conq day 1 are far more valuable than all ur posts today
Again Ekko, I'm not solving the game in the opening hour of D2. There were clearly a lot more pressing issues to discuss in terms of the Nat/Melkor/Rej and Dest/Fuji/Ekko shit that took up the lion's share of conversation.

Weren't our lore masters saying that Aether/Lumine could be an Indie role as well? I won't lie, I haven't really scum read Drago in this game so I'm not going to go down that route simply because of flavor. I think knowing that Drago is Aether means that there is really nowhere for him to hide. He'll be taken care of one way or the other, I just don't think it has to be this phase.
Maybe not. but i outlined plenty more then just the Aether claim. I totally believe he targeted wris. I just have plenty of other reason is all in his play and contribution

Emil

Certified Memelord
Again Ekko, I'm not solving the game in the opening hour of D2. There were clearly a lot more pressing issues to discuss in terms of the Nat/Melkor/Rej and Dest/Fuji/Ekko shit that took up the lion's share of conversation.
nice read up then im waiting for the input

Last i checked there was me and You who tried to go with the Xlaw wagon before it was obvious it wouldnt pick up that late into the day. I think there was 10 minutes left or less. Who else voted with us?

Right now who would you want gone the most?
@Destroya also wanted that wagon.

As for who I want gone, @Xlaw or @MistyCatGoddess

I’m kind of waiting for Xlaw to show up so I can make him talk before I start pushing for his lynch hard but he isn’t showing. Misty I’m a little apprehensive because of the protection claim. But that’s the only thing stopping me because I think they’ve been shady and also give more information than any other lynch rn.

D

Dragomir

As i stated multiple times. Was not there so dont even know what happened. Im just basing it off your point that because A v B and B died, Mafia cant be A but someone framing them. But the argument doesnt hold because A can kill him for that reason, no one would suspect a person who argued. Thats what im getting at.
Oh, sure, A can definitely have killed B. I've done that shit before and used the exact logic that mafia was framing me since it'd be too obvious if I was the killer. But considering the fact that A in this case is Hayumi, I really don't think he would have killed Dest. I lean town on him, he's done a few things in this game I don't think a scum Hayumi would do. It's been stated multiple times that Hayumi hates fake claiming and him fake claiming miller wouldn't make sense and I'm inclined to agree with that. Sure, he can use reverse psychology here but I think more likely than not, he's town.

@Destroya also wanted that wagon.

As for who I want gone, @Xlaw or @MistyCatGoddess

I’m kind of waiting for Xlaw to show up so I can make him talk before I start pushing for his lynch hard but he isn’t showing. Misty I’m a little apprehensive because of the protection claim. But that’s the only thing stopping me because I think they’ve been shady and also give more information than any other lynch rn.
We can wait then, im leaving my vote on misty for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.