Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, sure, A can definitely have killed B. I've done that shit before and used the exact logic that mafia was framing me since it'd be too obvious if I was the killer. But considering the fact that A in this case is Hayumi, I really don't think he would have killed Dest. I lean town on him, he's done a few things in this game I don't think a scum Hayumi would do. It's been stated multiple times that Hayumi hates fake claiming and him fake claiming miller wouldn't make sense and I'm inclined to agree with that. Sure, he can use reverse psychology here but I think more likely than not, he's town.
but once again its im not saying he did it. Im saying your point doesnt work because literally anyone could have done it. Im trying to state that the logic doesnt follow that itll be one of those 5 to be a ringleader. so the reasoning is meh. Not saying that one of those 5 is scum. its 5 people so odds are probably. The post itself was just not useful because the point cant really be used fully. Not that i think it was a fake post from scum, just trying to have you understand why it wouldnt really work that way.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I also want to say Lillie Barro was suspected of being Culted because the wolves that killed me knew I was and pushed me, not because posting style changed. So you pushing that narrative here to say I've been Culted is false.
we suspected u as lille from day 2 lol, and u culted me right after...and me and fuji were town that time lol

we suspected u as lille from day 2 lol, and u culted me right after...and me and fuji were town that time lol
Because Aizen literally came out and pushed the narrative that I had just disappeared in D1 and suggested I had been killed and Culted. However, I was Culted N1. So you're trying to spin a narrative in this game based on a prior one bit it's false.

But we're not talking about past games now, especially on other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.