• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rbers/protects.

Misty claimed indie pro-town that protects

I claimed Jailor that rbs and protects

Rej claimed “Jailor” that rbs and protects( only no one targetted nat that night so no way to verify that)

Drago claims to have a rb ability

Nat claims to have a RB ability

:suresure:, jesus.
wait misty claimed indie?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because Aizen literally came out and pushed the narrative that I had just disappeared in D1 and suggested I had been killed and Culted. However, I was Culted N1. So you're trying to spin a narrative in this game based on a prior one bit it's false.

But we're not talking about past games now, especially on other sites.
im only calling u barro cuz thats ur culted name lol

this game and last game r different. in aries game u were quiet day 1 and 2 so playstyle change was not very noticeable, it was more so that i tracked u to fuji and u confirmed targeting him then somehow claimed being rolecrushed and started getting sused for faking it as culted

this game and last game r different. in aries game u were quiet day 1 and 2 so playstyle change was not very noticeable, it was more so that i tracked u to fuji and u confirmed targeting him then somehow claimed being rolecrushed and started getting sused for faking it as culted
Wait Dest targetted me this game?

Rbers/protects.

Misty claimed indie pro-town that protects

I claimed Jailor that rbs and protects

Rej claimed “Jailor” that rbs and protects( only no one targetted nat that night so no way to verify that)

Drago claims to have a rb ability

Nat claims to have a RB ability

:suresure:, jesus.
Misty didn’t claim Indie.

I probably shouldn’t say because it will make my job harder this game but to help catch Scum: I also have a protect.

Yeah I decided to open wolf it basically and just lie. Still don't really see how me being Culted in that game bares any significance of similarities of me being supposedly Culted in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.