Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Nat has TAC's vouching for being town so I buy her claim too. I don't think this was a 200 IQ mastermind play devised by a scum TAC and Nat to town confirm each other. I was also town reading Nat before TAC's vouching anyway.

This leaves Fuji who's claim is the most suspect of them all. Out of all the claimed blockers, he's the one I lean to be scum.

Nat has TAC's vouching for being town so I buy her claim too. I don't think this was a 200 IQ mastermind play devised by a scum TAC and Nat to town confirm each other. I was also town reading Nat before TAC's vouching anyway.

This leaves Fuji who's claim is the most suspect of them all. Out of all the claimed blockers, he's the one I lean to be scum.
:pepeke:, didnt Night raid just say his ability failed on Usopp who so happened to have been Jailed by me.

Emil

Certified Memelord

do u rolecrush ur visitors by any chance?

i love that everyone keeps bringing up that out of the 5 or 6 subs 1 is scum. You do understand how silly that sounds right? like thats picking 6 people randomly and saying well they prob bad like well yea. Just a basic mafia to town ratio tells you that haha like what are you guys grasping at here. Unless you arent really that serious fine but please stop with this logic its very bad

this like the only thing youve said that actually merits recognition. Do this more sir.

D

Dragomir

:pepeke:, didnt Night raid just say his ability failed on Usopp who so happened to have been Jailed by me.
When did he say that? I haven't even seen him post this phase yet. Besides, it's your lie detect claim that was the most suspect to me, not the jailkeeper.

Im trying to figure out this rolecrush thing. Because from my experience usually you dont get any results and you become useless for being rolecrushed. So none of that makes sense. I honestly wouldnt believe TAC if drago didnt admit he was that exactly. The mechanics are just what with that.

@TheAncientCenturion does it say you are rolecrushed for the day? next night? rest of game?

i love that everyone keeps bringing up that out of the 5 or 6 subs 1 is scum. You do understand how silly that sounds right? like thats picking 6 people randomly and saying well they prob bad like well yea. Just a basic mafia to town ratio tells you that haha like what are you guys grasping at here. Unless you arent really that serious fine but please stop with this logic its very bad
I disagree, 25% of the players are scum in any given game on average. Then its fair to assume that in the pile of subees which have already 2 people i scumread( Light and Juliet) there will be scum, i mean is it a bit lazy? Sure but its not like its bad logic.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Status
Not open for further replies.