Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, the confirmation does help your case. What I didn't like was how you said Dest was town and not he was telling the truth. It came off to me that you made a slip with your lie detect claim.

Yeah, I read it just now. I get what you mean.
Well Flower for one forgot to give me the result, i asked her what it was and she said '' Oh right i forgot, True.'' and i figured it would be weird as fuck to just come in and say Dest's result is True and so i just said what i lie detected him for, him being town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What you mean to say it’s a passive? You’re being really weird
why am i weird i just used an ability that stays on me because i wud get vote silenced if i targeted anyone else and i didnt wanna target fuji or dest

you really are the one that forced us to tagret each other didnt u. uve been after what i did for awhile. what interests u so much scum??

I'm not going to worry about the conversion at this moment if I'm being honest. I always hold onto the believe that scummy behavior will reveal wolves no matter conversions, or claims, or flavors. I try my best to hunt on thread play the best I can and go with that unless something convincing comes along.
like the only way to hunt converts. other then our rolecrushed invest

D

Dragomir

Townies that dont wanna play will just coast, Scum that doesnt play will get replaced by the hosts or get themselves replaced more often than not because they would feel bad about their teammates. Unless they dont give a fuck.

Im being really angleshooty here and i don't really like it but there is some truth to it.
Yeah, an inactive scum is more likely to get replaced sooner since they hurt their faction by their lack of activity much more than an inactive townie hurts town with their lack of activity.

It really is angle-shooting but...

why am i weird i just used an ability that stays on me because i wud get vote silenced if i targeted anyone else and i didnt wanna target fuji or dest

you really are the one that forced us to tagret each other didnt u. uve been after what i did for awhile. what interests u so much scum??
You aren’t making any sense: you’re saying you targeted yourself, but then you are saying it just activates? I ask you if it’s a passive and you ignore it

Get out with that nonsense literally

If @Natalija is Scum, what do you think that means for @TheAncientCenturion ’s claim that they cleared Nat?

Emil

Certified Memelord
> someone forces me to target 2 players that i town read by EoD 1 or i will be vote silenced

> me: choses to target myself so i dont harm anyone or lose vote power

> nat: you are being really weird ekko

get off me already u are wrong. period.

Tpein's slot has been so insignificant I don't really remember who was in that slot before. Make no sense to send a gift that direction.

Have there been any Drago and Wris interactions?
Actually what the fuck. Tpein subbed in for the Beta dupe that can't handle forum life and left. Why on earth send a fucking gift to them? Good or bad that don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.