Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

just a thought, go with me here, what if wris is the Cult and "gifted" Tpein the convert. Thats why the RB didnt work because it was a day ability. I mean its far off but always a possible
That's actually not a bad thought. It would explain why she would claim to have targeted T-Pein in case she got tracked.

Tbh, considering that UwU could super-kill 3 players, it's not implausible to believe 2 jailors and 2 blockers exist since I guess it would mean that it'd be difficult for scum to achieve kills in this game. So UwU's juggernaut of an ability was likely put in the game to balance out the number of blocks.

2 jailors, 2 blockers, AND 2 docs are what I don't believe. The jailors are protection roles themselves and role blockers act like semi-protect roles too since they can stop scum kills. I'm willing to buy the jailkeepers and that Nat is a town blocker. But 2 docs alongside? Nah.

Misty capping.
what? misty capping? out of all of those. 2 protect roles on a possible superkill is more possible then 4 roleblocking roles. I think you need to look that over

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was stating im more inclined to believe that TAC is town regardless of a Nat flip because of my 2 reasonings being the invest immune possibility and TAC being rolecrushed. Because its unlikely anyone but mafia would do that to him. Giving him more town cred
yea thats what im saying TAC could be town but not nat lol

i dont think you guys understand what 2 roleblockers and 2 jailors mean. The jailors dont make sense as much because they roleblock. They dont really protect. Its basically taking away a person and transporting them out of the game. But its meant for a roleblock. It just counts as a protect. If people are superkilling (serial role) then actual protect roles make sense. and the fact we have 2 of basically all roles said so far almost proves the theory. But 2 protect roles is definitely necessary for this game. at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.