Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
nat is or was invest immune. I cant see someone who was rolecrushed as mafia becuase someone to rolecrush as town this early is beyond bad and just doesnt seem right imo.
TAC could be town, but not nat.
what does TAC being rolecrused have anything to do with what im saying anywya

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix use your nerd powers and tell us, does this fit a character in the game? And could the character you think of be some sort of jailor?

Would 2 jailors work if 1 was a Jack of all trades? That versatile/flexible line is sticking out @Dragomir @Nick @Underworld Broker
the traveller is a versatile character that csn both be geo and anemo

the geo traveller is a good jailer candidate

D

Dragomir

Tbh, considering that UwU could super-kill 3 players, it's not implausible to believe 2 jailors and 2 blockers exist since I guess it would mean that it'd be difficult for scum to achieve kills in this game. So UwU's juggernaut of an ability was likely put in the game to balance out the number of blocks.

2 jailors, 2 blockers, AND 2 docs are what I don't believe. The jailors are protection roles themselves and role blockers act like semi-protect roles too since they can stop scum kills. I'm willing to buy the jailkeepers and that Nat is a town blocker. But 2 docs alongside? Nah.

Misty capping.

D

Dragomir

nat is or was invest immune. I cant see someone who was rolecrushed as mafia becuase someone to rolecrush as town this early is beyond bad and just doesnt seem right imo.
Most people in this community don't abstain no matter what their role is.

Tbh, considering that UwU could super-kill 3 players, it's not implausible to believe 2 jailors and 2 blockers exist since I guess it would mean that it'd be difficult for scum to achieve kills in this game. So UwU's juggernaut of an ability was likely put in the game to balance out the number of blocks.

2 jailors, 2 blockers, AND 2 docs are what I don't believe. The jailors are protection roles themselves and role blockers act like semi-protect roles too since they can stop scum kills. I'm willing to buy the jailkeepers and that Nat is a town blocker. But 2 docs alongside? Nah.

Misty capping.
Can you roleblock every night?

TAC could be town, but not nat.
what does TAC being rolecrused have anything to do with what im saying anywya
I was stating im more inclined to believe that TAC is town regardless of a Nat flip because of my 2 reasonings being the invest immune possibility and TAC being rolecrushed. Because its unlikely anyone but mafia would do that to him. Giving him more town cred

Misty capping.
:milaugh:, one more to the pile.

Either scum is loaded with kills ( which i mean UwU could tripple kill and shit) or somebody is lying.

Also i think i was tripping but i coulda swore misty or someone else said she was indie with a protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.