Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not nat. seems like TAC confirmed them. for now they safe. Drago is slowly looking better but eh. and Fruit? wouldnt mind either of those. Im just keen to believe there are 2 of each role rn with 2 jailors, 2 protects and more i assume.
I dont believe there is 2 jailkeepers for a second tbh man, 2 protects is fine but Nat RBs/Drago Rbs and Rej Rbs and protects.

Thats a no from me dawg.

And ive been on Rej since D1, i dont feel the dude at all this game, all he does is flavor talk. Even today apparently he just chimed in to say that @Dragomir 's role could be bad or evil, i dont know if he did anything else lemme check.

just saying here are role claims somewhat

2 jailors (fruit + Nat)
2 roleblocks (drago + Rej)
2 protects (prof + misty)
1 tracker (LM)
1 flavour invest (TAC)

honestly feel like there are 2 of each town role. just based on this roleclaim.

yes, I can combine some abilities together how I please, but then the different parts literally go on a "cooldown" and some parts are one-shots, it makes sense with my character to be a very very versatile/flexible character
@Ekkologix use your nerd powers and tell us, does this fit a character in the game? And could the character you think of be some sort of jailor?

Would 2 jailors work if 1 was a Jack of all trades? That versatile/flexible line is sticking out @Dragomir @Nick @Underworld Broker

Status
Not open for further replies.