Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nat is or was invest immune. I cant see someone who was rolecrushed as mafia becuase someone to rolecrush as town this early is beyond bad and just doesnt seem right imo.
Ok i think i get it, youa re saying that town wouldnt randomly try to rolecrush someone N1 and that its most likely that Mafia did it following this logic right?

Emil

Certified Memelord
TAC is not even answeing me if he invested nat or not lol

u guys r making the game harder than it should i swear

if u r town just be straight forward rn ffs

D

Dragomir

what? misty capping? out of all of those. 2 protect roles on a possible superkill is more possible then 4 roleblocking roles. I think you need to look that over
I say she's capping because she's the most suspect out of all of us. Nat is most likely to be town with TAC's vouch. I obviously think I am town. I don't think Rej would go into detail about his ability without being asked too if he was scum. Fuji's thread-play so far makes me want to lean him town again. Prof has been a strong town read for me this whole game. Misty's the odd one out.

Okay. I think everyone needs to give their reads on every RB/Jailor/Doc lol.
I would choose Rej over any of them. Keep the docs, seems meh to go for them especially with this development. I trust drago action enough. nat said town by TAC. Fruit didnt seem to lie either with that ability i think. Or someone said they did it maybe idk now. So Rej looks fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.