Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read what you said. I know that you said no but what I said still stands. If you have something on Misty to back her up outside reads then it's mechanical. That's just a general term to use when you town read someone not cause of reads. What the hell else am I supposed to it, dude? It's just an encompassing term like how scum is used to call anybody that's anti-town. It's not that deep.

You know what, I wanna go all fisherman here. What did you use on Misty and why should we trust it?
It’s not though. Like I’m not even gonna entertain this. Thank you for your concern though sir. I can’t respond to this anymore just seems like you wanna constantly argue with me about the most pointless stuff. I’m just moving on.

That's why if Xlaw doesn't show up I'd like someone to Vig him. Honestly Juliet was scummy enough to just yeet him without him being here.

:kayneshrug:
That’s why I prefer the lynch. People had reads on them before the sub. We can work from that and see who tries to push away from the lynch of flips scum. If he flips town then we’ll we lost another inactive that couldn’t be replaced.
Also since it didn’t seem like a vig shot last night and there were more inactives there honestly then now so I can’t trust a vig to shoot all scummy reads where we can have vig shoot an inactive or lesser threat

D

Dragomir

It’s not though. Like I’m not even gonna entertain this. Thank you for your concern though sir. I can’t respond to this anymore just seems like you wanna constantly argue with me about the most pointless stuff. I’m just moving on.
So what is it? What is this 3rd branch that makes you town read Misty if it's not mechanical or thread-play related? I've never heard of this before so I'm very curious.

Nah, this ain't pointless arguing. I've been very wary about your consistent soft defense for Misty, it's really starting to make me think you guys are buddies now.

That’s why I prefer the lynch. People had reads on them before the sub. We can work from that and see who tries to push away from the lynch of flips scum. If he flips town then we’ll we lost another inactive that couldn’t be replaced.
Also since it didn’t seem like a vig shot last night and there were more inactives there honestly then now so I can’t trust a vig to shoot all scummy reads where we can have vig shoot an inactive or lesser threat
In my perfect world, I'd have Wris and Xlaw as the leading wagons this phase. But I'm working with TAC so Drago can be up there was well. But I feel much more comfortable that Wris and Xlaw will flip wolves here where I still think Drago could flip Town despite it not being impossible Drago and Wris could be mates.

So what is it? What is this 3rd branch that makes you town read Misty if it's not mechanical or thread-play related? I've never heard of this before so I'm very curious.

Nah, this ain't pointless arguing. I've been very wary about your consistent soft defense for Misty, it's really starting to make me think you guys are buddies now.
You think they’d buddy this openly?

It’s not even a soft defense? I’ve defended her constantly. Like what’s your deal? How about just take my word for it. If you find her scum then just vote her and move on. Just don’t make a mistake when I’ll say I told you so.

you are the only one having this problem

D

Dragomir

You think they’d buddy this openly?
I wouldn't call it open buddying. Misty hasn't given us any thoughts on Nick yet. It's just whenever there's talk about Misty, Nick provides some resistance to it. Not hard resistance to completely make us town read her but soft resistance to steer us away from her lynch.

In my perfect world, I'd have Wris and Xlaw as the leading wagons this phase. But I'm working with TAC so Drago can be up there was well. But I feel much more comfortable that Wris and Xlaw will flip wolves here where I still think Drago could flip Town despite it not being impossible Drago and Wris could be mates.
I’m fine with all 3. Drago just seems like a desperate town that’s out of his league rn. I mean he did admit he has been confused throughout the phase. Wris was blocked so can’t really prove that role or anything regardless so I give benefit of doubt rn.

I doubt those 2 are teaming. I believe drago targeted him and it checks. He scum read him so makes sense to target him

@Destroya @Dr_Professor83 do y'all have any reason why you'd want to trust Nick? This thing he has on Misty that semi-confirms her that is neither mechanical nor reads related is not making any sense to me.
Well, I'm kind of Town reading Nick, but I'm not trusting him. I want Wris and Xlaw dead and it just so happens he wouldn't mind a Xlaw vote either. He's a means to an end over anything right now.

D

Dragomir

It’s not even a soft defense? I’ve defended her constantly. Like what’s your deal? How about just take my word for it. If you find her scum then just vote her and move on. Just don’t make a mistake when I’ll say I told you so.

you are the only one having this problem
Why the hell should I take your word for it? You haven't given me any reason to blindly want to trust you.

Well, I'm kind of Town reading Nick, but I'm not trusting him. I want Wris and Xlaw dead and it just so happens he wouldn't mind a Xlaw vote either. He's a means to an end over anything right now.
I’m actually full pushing xlaw at this point. Just seems like a great choice. One I’d feel least crappy about honestly out of all the players that could flip town on a lynch rn

@Destroya @Dr_Professor83 do y'all have any reason why you'd want to trust Nick? This thing he has on Misty that semi-confirms her that is neither mechanical nor reads related is not making any sense to me.
@Nick ’s only really suspicious behavior is the Misty stuff and that he pushes the two of each town theme when it’s almost a lock that some people in there are scum. Other than that he seems mostly Town. But I don’t trust people just because they seem Town lol.

He did take over for a player that slightly looked like a newbie being coached by scummates tho.

I’m not paying a lot of attention to @Nick yet because we have more pressing wagons and some of those will inform me on Nick through the reading web lol.

D

Dragomir

I’m fine with all 3. Drago just seems like a desperate town that’s out of his league rn. I mean he did admit he has been confused throughout the phase. Wris was blocked so can’t really prove that role or anything regardless so I give benefit of doubt rn.

I doubt those 2 are teaming. I believe drago targeted him and it checks. He scum read him so makes sense to target him
I'm not desperate over anything. I've been suspecting Misty for a while and the way you consistently push us away from her without any has made me look at y'all as a possible pairing. What do you got on her that makes her town that isn't mechanical nor reads related? Why are you unwilling to share it? Tris is a girl btw.

I’ll be honest with you town read me or not good luck. It won’t happen. And well cult tales out town reads.

it’s only not scum read at this point. Unless proven (like TAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.