Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyway, in my old age, I've calmed down a lot. I used to be able to tunnel tvt mislynches for phases back in the day. Now sometimes I understand that maybe I was just wrong and can back off. If Conq gets yeeted or if at anytime everyone wants to vote him, though, count me in.
im vouching for conq but if he gets culted then count me in lol

Drago and Wris are our options. Come choose.
I’m laid back on drago and wris. I’m sticking to xlaw. I would be fine with a drago lynch and if need be I’ll hammer on that so long as misty doesn’t get lynched
i rly preferer misty over it but it gives me lots of info to work with regarding that wagon
also to note gram pushed juliet slot aswell iirc
i feel good about misty. I’d avoid her IMO

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m laid back on drago and wris. I’m sticking to xlaw. I would be fine with a drago lynch and if need be I’ll hammer on that so long as misty doesn’t get lynched

i feel good about misty. I’d avoid her IMO
can u go bk to tobi for the meantime, we can head over to xlaw after tobi talks
if we like what tobi has to say im open for change

or we can do vice versa i guess

can u go bk to tobi for the meantime, we can head over to xlaw after tobi talks
if we like what tobi has to say im open for change

or we can do vice versa i guess
I was never on tobi. Not really one I wanna lynch because it doesn’t seem to give anything like xlaws does.
Okay boys and girls, feels like Nick has mechanical stuff on Misty so probably best to back of her for the time being.
I wouldn’t say mechanical but somethingish I’d say.

Okay, I’ve been wondering if you had something the way you were sticking your neck out for Misty, but I didn’t want to fish. On a scale of 1-10 how good you feel about them.
Uhhhh I’d go around a 7-7.5? Without getting into it just seems good. And like I said that protect role is nice to keep IMO.
Main reason it works. She claimed yesterday so she can’t use cleaned role claim. And she was suspected too much to be chosen as a convert IMO. That’s all I top of my other reason but leave that out the other stuff just there as well

Say no more. Misty is Null-Wolf for me right now so I'm fine with leaving her alone. I'm more focused on Wris here. I have a decent feeling she's Wolf here.
It’s possible but if drago is truthful, then wris was blocked. Which goes with everything else claimed. So hard to bark around that honestly with concrete evidence other then reads really

Status
Not open for further replies.