Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it felt weird cuz that change of heart came suddenly over the night instead of gradually over the day
I just had more time to think about it over the last twenty four hours. Most of the thread also seemed to completely chill out on him as well (thought there wasn't a lot of heat anyway), so that made me pause as well. Honestly, it's not like I've been wrong before and been able to back off my reads. I seem to recall SA backing of a Town Ekko in our first game on WS together, no?

Emil

Certified Memelord
if drago was the scum twin he wud be immune to cops i think @TheAncientCenturion

dont wanna descredit ur invest or anything, but give it a thought

if ur invest failed on drago and he claimed aether i wud suspect him way way more tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
I just had more time to think about it over the last twenty four hours. Most of the thread also seemed to completely chill out on him as well (thought there wasn't a lot of heat anyway), so that made me pause as well. Honestly, it's not like I've been wrong before and been able to back off my reads. I seem to recall SA backing of a Town Ekko in our first game on WS together, no?
dont recall but i remember one time i got lynched there but i got ur alignment correct
that site is cursed cuz majority lynch = sheeping so wagons dont mean sht lol

dont recall but i remember one time i got lynched there but i got ur alignment correct
that site is cursed cuz majority lynch = sheeping so wagons dont mean sht lol
Anyway, in my old age, I've calmed down a lot. I used to be able to tunnel tvt mislynches for phases back in the day. Now sometimes I understand that maybe I was just wrong and can back off. If Conq gets yeeted or if at anytime everyone wants to vote him, though, count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.