• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah you're right. That's just an awful target then.

Honestly, I'd much prefer Wris over Drago here, but I only chose Drago because of TAC.

@TheAncientCenturion Town Commander how about we put up Drago and Wris for eviction? I don't think it's impossible that there's a world where they could be mates and cooked up the fake RB and Gifter idea.
I was gifted something btw

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because I just thought more about his breakdown and feel like maybe he's just playing super shitty. His claim has helped soften things a bit. But then again I feel like he's said a lot of contradicting things as well as sheeped. I kind of hope for him to be shit Town instead of shit Wolf. I would say he's Town-Null.
it felt weird cuz that change of heart came suddenly over the night instead of gradually over the day

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah you're right. That's just an awful target then.

Honestly, I'd much prefer Wris over Drago here, but I only chose Drago because of TAC.

@TheAncientCenturion Town Commander how about we put up Drago and Wris for eviction? I don't think it's impossible that there's a world where they could be mates and cooked up the fake RB and Gifter idea.
We've got a lot of candidates at this rate. I know a lot of people have bad thoughts on Tris too. Tobi doesn't give us info and Cal's inactivity is odd but not damning (yet).

So, I'm fine with it. but my vote stays on Drago.

Status
Not open for further replies.