Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Fuji was the one who claimed having a lie detect. TAC never mentioned he had an invest ability of sort.

Sure, but that would require people to believe that he's telling the truth about being role crushed in the first place. There's nothing stopping everyone from believing that he's conveniently lying that he is role crushed so he wouldn't have to claim a result.
Pretty sure he said he cleared nat some point yesterday? Like multiple times.

yea he could be lying. But I believe him. And I don’t see why not believe him at this point in game

Tris said they gave it to T-Pein because they town read him. So no way they’d admit to it being bad.
Yeah you're right. That's just an awful target then.

Honestly, I'd much prefer Wris over Drago here, but I only chose Drago because of TAC.

@TheAncientCenturion Town Commander how about we put up Drago and Wris for eviction? I don't think it's impossible that there's a world where they could be mates and cooked up the fake RB and Gifter idea.

D

Dragomir

Xlaw and Tobi are garbage lynches. They provide us with zilch info to go forward with no matter what they flip. At best we get something a little from Xlaw if he flips mafia but nothing from Tobi. I hate to lynch Queen Emi for the same reason as well. These guys are way better off catching a bullet in their heads next night.

The only person from the low posters I wouldn't mind lynch is Tris cause Nick's theory on her being cult who converted T-Pein actually makes sense.

Then I’m going xlaw for now based on Juliet scum read and the noncommittal play by xlaw atm. I just think the other claims and roles aren’t as good a lynch. And I don’t see tobi as high a lynch candidate since I got nothing on him.

vig please shoot an inactive

vote lynch xlaw

Status
Not open for further replies.