Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Pretty sure he said he cleared nat some point yesterday? Like multiple times.

yea he could be lying. But I believe him. And I don’t see why not believe him at this point in game
He only said that today. All he just said yesterday was that Nat was town.

Xlaw and Tobi are garbage lynches. They provide us with zilch info to go forward with no matter what they flip. At best we get something a little from Xlaw if he flips mafia but nothing from Tobi. I hate to lynch Queen Emi for the same reason as well. These guys are way better off catching a bullet in their heads next night.

The only person from the low posters I wouldn't mind lynch is Tris cause Nick's theory on her being cult who converted T-Pein actually makes sense.
I feel like xlaw is worth it based on Juliet interaction. It’ll give us good reads on others from the Juliet v misty convo day 1. So it will give us some reads IMO

@Destroya could u please tell me why ur read of conq changed so suddenly today ty ty
Because I just thought more about his breakdown and feel like maybe he's just playing super shitty. His claim has helped soften things a bit. But then again I feel like he's said a lot of contradicting things as well as sheeped. I kind of hope for him to be shit Town instead of shit Wolf. I would say he's Town-Null.

I’m trying to figure out why @Dragomir you are literally against like a lot of lynches other then misty. But you scum read wris so much and mentioned multiple times but you don’t even wanna push that. Just weird.

D

Dragomir

I’m trying to figure out why @Dragomir you are literally against like a lot of lynches other then misty. But you scum read wris so much and mentioned multiple times but you don’t even wanna push that. Just weird.
Misty's a stronger scum read than Tris. Besides, I said that I wouldn't mind lynching Tris. I just prefer Misty.

D

Dragomir

Also, I don't really remember a Juliet vs Misty. I thought there was a Juliet vs Dest and Misty vs Dest. I don't remember Juliet and Misty suspecting each other or arguing.

If I was Vig I’d wait to see if we can get any more info out of @Wris @Xlaw @Tobi @QueenEmilia before I made my final Vig decision.
Emi is interesting because she said she loved the game and came here just for that. I'd assume that makes here a lore master but she's been absolutely absent. I've mislynched her numerous times in the past, but that's because she plays scummy. Here she's not even playing.

Light Yagami really was a great role. Wish he was here so I could yeet Wris or Xlaw. Those others are decent names, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.