Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a pretty interesting move for Nick to try and save Misty if they're mate, but then also me and Nick just open buddying if we're mates as well? But then me and Misty went pretty hard at each other in D1 so what does that mean?

:kaidowhat:

I'm not desperate over anything. I've been suspecting Misty for a while and the way you consistently push us away from her without any has made me look at y'all as a possible pairing. What do you got on her that makes her town that isn't mechanical nor reads related? Why are you unwilling to share it? Tris is a girl btw.
You were literally giving up to the point you didn’t wanna give your role. Like desperate that quit. And oh I’ll use she then. I try to you they it just doesn’t work sometimes

D

Dragomir

Like yea let me fully defend misty like this. But don’t worry we both scum lmao. What am I playing.
If what you got on her makes you so confident that you'd like to defend her then why can't you reveal it so the rest of us can town read Misty? She's been one of the most suspect players in the game. You're being coy about it for no reason. It's just starting to sound fabricated to me. You're requiring us to blindly trust you on something you have on Misty that's neither mechanical or based on reads which is silly to me.

And don't use that wifomy logic. I don't see why you wouldn't want to defend her as her buddy if it can allow her to stay alive longer. You don't strike me as someone who busses unless they absolutely have to.

D

Dragomir

You were literally giving up to the point you didn’t wanna give your role. Like desperate that quit. And oh I’ll use she then. I try to you they it just doesn’t work sometimes
I didn't give up. I was refusing to claim earlier cause I thought my claim was useless. I don't like claiming so I'm going to wait until it can become important. It's why I was frustrated that I claimed before T-Pein revealed if he received anything from Tris or not cause that would have been a situation where my claim would be important in.

If what you got on her makes you so confident that you'd like to defend her then why can't you reveal it so the rest of us can town read Misty? She's been one of the most suspect players in the game. You're being coy about it for no reason. It's just starting to sound fabricated to me. You're requiring us to blindly trust you on something you have on Misty that's neither mechanical or based on reads which is silly to me.

And don't use that wifomy logic. I don't see why you wouldn't want to defend her as her buddy if it can allow her to stay alive longer. You don't strike me as someone who busses unless they absolutely have to.
I’d rather you just suspect me then argue with you about this. I’m really sorry but that’s how I feel.

IMO if Xlaw flips Town then the next target is Misty. If Misty flips scum then I start seriously looking at Nick.

D

Dragomir

It would be a pretty interesting move for Nick to try and save Misty if they're mate, but then also me and Nick just open buddying if we're mates as well? But then me and Misty went pretty hard at each other in D1 so what does that mean?

:kaidowhat:
I don't really think you two are buddies. I'm not sure why you're bringing this up.

So you're not gonna reveal at all what makes you got on Misty that makes her town?
I never said she is town or confirmed town. I just have something that makes me believe so. The reason I don’t want her lynched. It’s not mechanical and read wise I’ve stated I don’t see her as scum already so I mean read wise I was already there. As I never voted her or tried to lynch her. I don’t really care if you believe it or not. From my point of view I’m certain she leans town on certain aspects. Whether you believe me or not I don’t care. That’s why I haven’t said misty is town or have said don’t vote her.

D

Dragomir

I never said she is town or confirmed town. I just have something that makes me believe so. The reason I don’t want her lynched. It’s not mechanical and read wise I’ve stated I don’t see her as scum already so I mean read wise I was already there. As I never voted her or tried to lynch her. I don’t really care if you believe it or not. From my point of view I’m certain she leans town on certain aspects. Whether you believe me or not I don’t care. That’s why I haven’t said misty is town or have said don’t vote her.
What the hell is that thing that makes you believe she's town?

Status
Not open for further replies.