Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

And my point on misty. It’s not 100%, because it’s not mechanical and it’s not read based. I didn’t use a role or anything.
Honestly if she gets lynched i wouldn’t sweat in the slightest over it. Other then losing a protective if she is that
This really makes me suspect you more. You defend Misty enough to steer us away from lynching her anytime she's brought up as a lynch option, but you don't go hard at it in order to get yourself some room to let her be lynched if you need to. You can't tell me that doesn't look like scum behavior.

This really makes me suspect you more. You defend Misty enough to steer us away from lynching her anytime she's brought up as a lynch option, but you don't go hard at it in order to get yourself some room to let her be lynched if you need to. You can't tell me that doesn't look like scum behavior.
How can I explain this hmmmm

her being lynch and flipping town makes me look good.
I do not have concrete proof she is town in anyway. Therefore her lynch isn’t horrible as I’ve stated so many times.

Her flipping scum makes me look bad sorta. But honestly that’s only if she is lying about her role. Because if she flips scum, I highly doubt she actual has healing ability and it’s a fake claim. Which also will help me out proving myself town.

this is my point about her lynch. It benefits me regardless.

with the info I know though, she is more likely town. But that’s only based on the info I know. If that info is crap, then it doesn’t connect.

so yea her lynch wouldn’t kill me, actually hep. But if she flips town like I’m sure she would, it would be detrimental role wise for us.

if that makes sense

How can I explain this hmmmm

her being lynch and flipping town makes me look good.
I do not have concrete proof she is town in anyway. Therefore her lynch isn’t horrible as I’ve stated so many times.

Her flipping scum makes me look bad sorta. But honestly that’s only if she is lying about her role. Because if she flips scum, I highly doubt she actual has healing ability and it’s a fake claim. Which also will help me out proving myself town.

this is my point about her lynch. It benefits me regardless.

with the info I know though, she is more likely town. But that’s only based on the info I know. If that info is crap, then it doesn’t connect.

so yea her lynch wouldn’t kill me, actually hep. But if she flips town like I’m sure she would, it would be detrimental role wise for us.

if that makes sense
I just don’t like this post lol. Any of it. Why did you post this when I want to sleep lol. You’re going to keep me up all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.