Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously. Like you guys are pushing a long play at this post which makes we wonder if you guys are overthinking it as town, or ready to set the next possible mislynch.
Don’t underestimate my ability to overthink.

I really found some of your recent post odd. But I’m willing to step back and revisit it tomorrow with a fresh mind.

D

Dragomir

How many times have I told you I don’t know if she is town. Just based on what I know and saw today I have a townish look. Like you keep skipping the beat and making it sound like I have some mechanical ability I have or used to town misty which I have repeated I have not. I seriously can’t be more direct about my answers here
My guy, the scenario you described sounds exactly like masons. I'm not sure how else you want me to interpret it. Let's just drop this for now and go to sleep. We can discuss it later.

Being masons doesn’t make sense, because he’s been unsure that Misty is 100% Town and also he said it isn’t mechanical and discovered it mid day today.

Also his predecessor wouldn’t vote their Mason buddy lol.

So that’s impossible.
I know, that's why I'm still confused.

Don’t underestimate my ability to overthink.

I really found some of your recent post odd. But I’m willing to step back and revisit it tomorrow with a fresh mind.
My trying to find the odd points because I’ve taken responsibility constantly for a law lynch and stated I’m backing misty. Idk what else you want

My trying to find the odd points because I’ve taken responsibility constantly for a law lynch and stated I’m backing misty. Idk what else you want
It’s mainly that you argued that Misty flipping Town would make you look too Scummy to be scum and then turned around and argued that you’d look good either way.

My guy, the scenario you described sounds exactly like masons. I'm not sure how else you want me to interpret it. Let's just drop this for now and go to sleep. We can discuss it later.

I know, that's why I'm still confused.
The scenario I gave you was a mason wxample. But it was an example. That’s why right under the example I said it’s different and explained how. What part aren’t you getting here I guess is my question?
I mean at this point I have to continue to explain it because the last 2 hours you have pushed this constantly to the point of tunneling and it’s been the only thing badically discussed. So I need to to figure this out so we can actually move on

It’s mainly that you argued that Misty flipping Town would make you look too Scummy to be scum and then turned around and argued that you’d look good either way.
No her flipping scum would be based on her role. I seriously can’t explain this perfectly without giving up my whole role and what not. What I’m trying not to do.

that’s why I’m at the point of you guys believe she is that scummy go for it. I’m giving up on explaining it seems like no matter what I say it’s not understood.

No her flipping scum would be based on her role. I seriously can’t explain this perfectly without giving up my whole role and what not. What I’m trying not to do.

that’s why I’m at the point of you guys believe she is that scummy go for it. I’m giving up on explaining it seems like no matter what I say it’s not understood.
Ok. I think you may be in a similar position to me in the last game I was in reading between the lines. I’m going to step back and just let other things play out. We’ve pushed this far enough since I don’t want you to claim your role and that’s what we apparently are on the brink of. We can make you claim it later if we have to.

D

Dragomir

The scenario I gave you was a mason wxample. But it was an example. That’s why right under the example I said it’s different and explained how. What part aren’t you getting here I guess is my question?
I mean at this point I have to continue to explain it because the last 2 hours you have pushed this constantly to the point of tunneling and it’s been the only thing badically discussed. So I need to to figure this out so we can actually move on
Okay, I reread it. You have a reason to believe why she's townish that's neither mechanical nor reads based and you're going to defend her for it but wouldn't be entirely opposed to lynching her since what you have doesn't town confirm her. Is that correct?

Did you then question who @MistyCatGoddess ”protected” last night?

And @Rej what your ability do exactly because it sounds awfully like mine and i doubt there is two Jailers.

Considering that i dont really trus Wris her town reading someone doesnt mean much. Her night actions dont make sense. T-pein did nothing to give anyone a town read, who did he sub in for?

@Night Raid why did you target Ekko btw?

Oh ok i get it, hmm.

Xlaw voted her too? What else did he do today ?
I protect UB, I was thinking of Grammaton, but hoped that my hinting I might protect him would keep scum off him

If there's any role I hate doing most, it is protective lol cause I can never decide

Okay, I reread it. You have a reason to believe why she's townish that's neither mechanical nor reads based and you're going to defend her for it but wouldn't be entirely opposed to lynching her since what you have doesn't town confirm her. Is that correct?
Bam you hit it on the mark
Ok. I think you may be in a similar position to me in the last game I was in reading between the lines. I’m going to step back and just let other things play out. We’ve pushed this far enough since I don’t want you to claim your role and that’s what we apparently are on the brink of. We can make you claim it later if we have to.
Yea basically
I claimed my character
Chongyun
yea I went back and checked midway through the day

I’m not positive but I’m kind of thinking he thinks his role is connected to Misty’s like I thought mine was connected to Jotaro in the JoJo game. Although my role was actually connected to Conq’s lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.