• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there is also this
one of the characters related to ningguang is zhongli, whose pretty dem possibly the cult leader after seeing xiao flip
a scenario where tobi cults fuji or someone else is pretty possible

tobi thinking aether is not the cult leader adds up

i think it’s in the game, i assume this game is going by the lore so if my character is in it then ningguang definitely is
that’s literally not what i said

ekko asked if i thought it was a fake claim because he thought ningguang wasn’t important enough to be in the game

i said if my character is in the game then ningguang definitely is

Normally, yes, but considering the fact that UwU could have super-killed 3 people, if I was mafia, I would definitely be happy that he's gone. Him super-kill 3 of us would be an absolutely devastating blow no matter how unlikely he is.
It's only a one shot, hitting mafia would be pretty unlikely as you'd like to say

Especially since Uwu is a seasoned player and would know to target townies properly.

Anyways this is irrelevant now, I only mention it because I think Usopp is trying to distract us by making a million tinfoils per minute

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's only a one shot, hitting mafia would be pretty unlikely as you'd like to say

Especially since Uwu is a seasoned player and would know to target townies properly.

Anyways this is irrelevant now, I only mention it because I think Usopp is trying to distract us by making a million tinfoils per minute
distract us from what exactly? lynching an indie?

D

Dragomir

didnt really see your posts as anything useful. You just question but dont seem to give more then that. Your push towards me seemed artifical and fake. Not in anyway something id see as an arguement thats useful. Just shade throwing as stated day 1. Then day 2, well thats been explained more then once.
I wasn't pushing you. You were saying some things I disagreed with and I wanted to voice my thoughts against it. I think most of the disagreement stemmed from my misunderstanding of what you said. I wasn't suspecting you at all.

But I will say that I don't like the reason you have to suspect me. You're making an assumption that I would scum read you later on using that argument as my case when I never mentioned being suspicious of you. It's guessing.

Nat- LM< Drago
TAC- zem> Drago
Lm- Nick
UB- Wris
Rej- Drago
Misty- LM< Unvote
Ekk- Rej< Wris< Drago< Misty
Tpein- Rej< Wris< Misty
Nick- LM< Unvote< Drago
Fruit- Misty

Drago- 4
Misty- 3
Nick- 1
Wris- 1

I wasn't pushing you. You were saying some things I disagreed with and I wanted to voice my thoughts against it. I think most of the disagreement stemmed from my misunderstanding of what you said. I wasn't suspecting you at all.

But I will say that I don't like the reason you have to suspect me. You're making an assumption that I would scum read you later on using that argument as my case when I never mentioned being suspicious of you. It's guessing.
push doesnt mean going for my lynch. it just means liking pushing me. not sure how to explain that really. my reasoning? you are focusing, again, on one aspect. i named 5 things. So you gotta give me a reason for all 5. not just because my inital read.

also guessing? thats literally what reading is. its gut feeling, reading the words. There is never anything concrete. Its not an uninformed guess. If thats what you think anyway.

soo first:
> nat roleblocked LM
> LM tracked rej and saw him targeting nat
> rej confirmed that he roleblocked + protected nat, a jail kinda ability

and:
> TAC flavor copped drago as aether, the male traveller
> TAC then claims he is rolecrushed. might or might not be related to targeting drago, but he still got his results b4 being rolecrushed apparently.

and:
> drago roleblocked tris
> tris claimed sending something to tpein
> tpein claims not receiving it

and:
> you jailed me
> night claims an ability failing on me, very likely cuz ur jail

and:
> prof and conq claim abilities failing on dest, however prof later on realized his didnt fail, but doesnt seem to help much in uncovering dest alignment?

thats what i can remember
>Wtf? Did anyone ask Rej for his flavor and or ability name? Does it fit with his char? I find it hard to believe there are 2 Jailkeepr type characters.

> If Drago is the main character then how come he is being sussed?

> Why would Tris gift T-pein of all people? And so many roleblocks wtf.

> Did you ask Night why he targetted you?

> An action still failed on Dest but i got True on my lie detect so im not gonna overthink it for now.

Also did you guys check who was the 2nd Wagon at the time with UwU? It could be that there was scum trying to save their teammate.

D

Dragomir

yea im paranoid askf

we lynch drago, doesnt flip mafia or cult leader
cult grows stronger
mafia continues to stay free
You keep saying I am indie but not cult which is likely the only harmful indie left in the game. What the hell is my indie role, Usopp? It can't be a neutral or town-aligned indie cause I keep denying that shit so if I'm gonna be indie to you, it can only be harmful. Why are you not lynching me with all these things considered? It makes no sense. The probability of me being cult should be sky-high in your eyes right now because I keep denying being a friendly indie. If I'm gonna be indie, then it can only be harmful indie. If I'm gonna be harmful indie then it's 99.999% chance it's cult because I highly doubt we have 3 harmful indies in this game if one of those indies is the cult leader. How can you believe that I'm indie but let me go?

honestly from going back over stuff, there is so much there that no one really is participating with. Especailly some of the votes. I mean Tpein has literally followed Ekk the whole time. all 3 of his votes were followed and right after Ekk voted. Just weird and following i dont like that.

More then half didnt vote. Didnt see reasons on some of the drago votes like Rej. Misty vote is very random. 3 votes on her and i think only Ekk really gave some explanation everything was a follow from tpein and fruity who doesnt seem much interested.

LM vote on me is very meh. He hasnt really responded to any of my actual posts directed back at him. Looks more like he is just dropping quick scum posts at me then moving on. Would like more response. Reasoning is very off to which confuses me on his read to start.

And then we have UB vote on wris which is ight. But im still scum reading her. Another fly on the wall.

Still think drago vote easily giving us best info rn.

Could really use more input from everyone. Just so many players just asking whats up and then flekking away. just not good if town. I wouldnt be suprised if its most town v town in convo here. But with Cult its like who knows anyway. Hopefully they can only convert every other.

D

Dragomir

push doesnt mean going for my lynch. it just means liking pushing me. not sure how to explain that really. my reasoning? you are focusing, again, on one aspect. i named 5 things. So you gotta give me a reason for all 5. not just because my inital read.

also guessing? thats literally what reading is. its gut feeling, reading the words. There is never anything concrete. Its not an uninformed guess. If thats what you think anyway.
Do you mean pressure? I wasn't really pressuring you. Again, my argument with you mostly stemmed from a misunderstanding. It's not that I thought you were suspicious of what you were saying, I just didn't agree with it.

I don't really care about the other 4 things. The initial read is the one that pinged me. I have no opinion on the other 4.

D

Dragomir

lumine
or the godfathers
or the cult

i mean in the story itself the traveller fights abyss/fatui, tries to find his sibling and defeats childe whose the biggest possible cult leader

the evil traveller is alligned with and leads the abyss

i dont think ur mafia, so u dont lead no abyss

ur here to find lumine, and maybe yeet abyss/fatui/childe

im rolling with that for now
A wincon like this would make me a pro-town indie if I have to lynch the godfather or cult. I'm not that.

Do you mean pressure? I wasn't really pressuring you. Again, my argument with you mostly stemmed from a misunderstanding. It's not that I thought you were suspicious of what you were saying, I just didn't agree with it.

I don't really care about the other 4 things. The initial read is the one that pinged me. I have no opinion on the other 4.
you can consider it pressure. Its more like conversation thats unecessary. But once again just because you call it a misunderstanding, doesnt mean it was. Easily just me pushing back and you getting uncomfortable.

and once again, you cant ignore all the points. regardless if you dont acknowledge them, they are still there. and they are prertty important. Especailly with everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.