Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
drago i feel like ur just latching on me willing to leave u for today for w.e purpose

idk whats ur point with those questions rly are

can u actually help us find scum instead, because ultimately we might have to default to u by EoD

Can someone give me a rundown again why Misty so sus? like i must of joined late because i havent seen a thing on it really. and we easily moved away from it yesterday so just suprising how quickly in the last 2 hours it was brought up again.

I’m going to be okay with either. If we don’t lynch Drago, I think Misty’s flip will inform us a little about him.

I’m concerned Lumine has yet to come push Drago, but there’s a chance they are dead or inactive. Gram pushed flavor being important in determining alignment, that would make some sense if he saw he was the MC and felt his alignment matched that. He felt good about flavor being linked to alignment even without lore knowledge.
This is why a drago lynch imo looks better then misty. Though a flavour claim from misty would be nice. then id feel a bit better dependeing on what that is to lynch or not.

D

Dragomir

ur neutral not protown

u shudnt be the focus for today is my point. idk what kinda questions r these tho
u can just be jailed
Why would neutral indie Drago keep lying about being town?

Also, an executioner with the wincon to lynch the godfather or cult leader is 100% pro-town. That's a town-friendly wincon.

I'm asking these questions cause it doesn't make sense to me how you don't think I'm a harmful indie. I just don't see how I could possibly be a neutral indie in your eyes with my consistent denial of it.

Xlaw voted her too? What else did he do today ?
He hasn’t even made a post in this game yet. I didn’t like Juliet either. In fact, Juliet had my vote once people talked me off of the Misty vote due to the protective claim. I thought Misty looked worse than Juliet but with Juliet also looking bad I wanted to lynch her to help solve Misty.

Did you then question who @MistyCatGoddess ”protected” last night?
No but if we’re going to move forward with her wagon we obviously need it.

D

Dragomir

I’m going to be okay with either. If we don’t lynch Drago, I think Misty’s flip will inform us a little about him.

I’m concerned Lumine has yet to come push Drago, but there’s a chance they are dead or inactive. Gram pushed flavor being important in determining alignment, that would make some sense if he saw he was the MC and felt his alignment matched that. He felt good about flavor being linked to alignment even without lore knowledge.
You expressed a town read on me yesterday. Did that change for you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why would neutral indie Drago keep lying about being town?

Also, an executioner with the wincon to lynch the godfather or cult leader is 100% pro-town. That's a town-friendly wincon.

I'm asking these questions cause it doesn't make sense to me how you don't think I'm a harmful indie. I just don't see how I could possibly be a neutral indie in your eyes with my consistent denial of it.
u cud be the bad one with wincon to yeet the good one + the godfathers
i really dont know drago, why wud u not claim? because claiming as indie lowers the chance of u reaching ur wincon

u denying it doesnt mean anything really without a proof

D

Dragomir

drago i feel like ur just latching on me willing to leave u for today for w.e purpose

idk whats ur point with those questions rly are

can u actually help us find scum instead, because ultimately we might have to default to u by EoD
I think that your logic for me being indie but not wanting to lynch me does not make sense coming from a townie perspective. That's my point.

You expressed a town read on me yesterday. Did that change for you?
It’s changed as today has gone on. You’ve become mostly a null for me. I don’t love that you’ve spent all day defending yourself with almost no scum hunting so that hurts your Town standing. But mostly my issue with you is that being a twin is automatically a 50/50 chance of being Scum.

Knowing your role is 50/50, if I had a Scum lean on you instead of null, you’d have my vote right now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway point is still, regardless of what type of indie drago is (unless cult) he shudnt be the yeet today

we got the SK yesterday so it cannot be drago

It’s changed as today has gone on. You’ve become mostly a null for me. I don’t love that you’ve spent all day defending yourself with almost no scum hunting so that hurts your Town standing. But mostly my issue with you is that being a twin is automatically a 50/50 chance of being Scum.

Knowing your role is 50/50, if I had a Scum lean on you instead of null, you’d have my vote right now.
Ekko said he doesnt believe Drago is mafia and is probably indie, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.