Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are you really about to lynch me instead of him with that horrible claim? I want to go as long as I can without full claiming. If I can become town confirmed without having to drop a full claim then that'd be great cause a full claim from me benefits only scum which I want to avoid.
im not talking about my stance on aether vs lumine. im talking about the possibility of you getting lynched overall.
im yet to form a stance since i gotta read the last few pages once more.

honestly zem would be a good convert canidate.
Ye I've been thinking that too

I just had more time to think about it over the last twenty four hours. Most of the thread also seemed to completely chill out on him as well (thought there wasn't a lot of heat anyway), so that made me pause as well. Honestly, it's not like I've been wrong before and been able to back off my reads. I seem to recall SA backing of a Town Ekko in our first game on WS together, no?
I didnt like some of Conq's posts but he had one that did sound like doesnt have TMI so I'd personally lean on him even if Ekko wasnt vouching for his claimed stuff

we r moving wagons too fast guys

w8 for tobi to claim something first then we can maybe move to wris or whoever
I think tobi mentioned smth a while back but dont remember what it was

@Dr_Professor83 @Destroya why are you guys okay with Nick's word? Are you not at least a bit curious over what he has on Misty that makes him town read her? What do y'all think of what I'm saying here:
I dont get why ur so focused on it, juliet vs Misty was already looking worse for juliet there, so Nick saying Misty's good kinda seals the deal on who u should be looking at, doesnt help xlaws case that hes just gone instead of saying smth since juliet subbed out

Status
Not open for further replies.