Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn’t have counter claimed if you had abilities even tho it would mean Drago’s almost definitely scum if you’re the good twin?
I wouldn't have claim my flavor , if I had abilities..!
I had nothing to claim beside my Flavor.

Wanted to help with read but was already forced to claim..

About my read..
Misty don't look town to me. Her actions don't speak her language , specially her night target.
Fruijit-Ekko-Destroya night scenario need to explore more. Specially actions failed on Destroya.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah because UwU's goal was to fuck the 2 sides.
that is post uWu's flip. point is dest, ekko and pretty much everyone lynched uwu thinking he was scum. there's no way you can say that you targeted @Ekkologix because @Destroya didnt like Ekko during d1 and dest was your main town read.

dest was pushing me all over d1 and even posted that he wanted me and xlaw to be vig'd. why didnt you target me or xlaw?

D

Dragomir

I wouldn't have claim my flavor , if I had abilities..!
I had nothing to claim beside my Flavor.

Wanted to help with read but was already forced to claim..

About my read..
Misty don't look town to me. Her actions don't speak her language , specially her night target.
Fruijit-Ekko-Destroya night scenario need to explore more. Specially actions failed on Destroya.
I love how you suspect Misty just like how Juliet did lmao.

Zem was vouching for me being town way before the conversion happened so your theory is incorrect.
But at the time Zem said it wasn’t mechanical and was just a feeling. Maybe they just didn’t want to say, but it doesn’t automatically prove that theory impossible.

Honestly thinking we need to just get a day vig Xlaw here to resolve it and also keep possible cult leader from getting another night if he actually flips Town.

But at the time Zem said it wasn’t mechanical and was just a feeling. Maybe they just didn’t want to say, but it doesn’t automatically prove that theory impossible.

Honestly thinking we need to just get a day vig Xlaw here to resolve it and also keep possible cult leader from getting another night if he actually flips Town.
And if I flip town , what u gonna do with Drago.
Also who do u think is possible CL

D

Dragomir

This is TAC asking Zem if she had mechanical reason to believe I'm town:
There is nothing to make ThisAncientCenturion push on that. Is there any tells or mechanical reasons you can inform ThisAncientCenturion about?
This is Zem confirming it:
Yes because I know it in my heart :sweat:

So Tac if you are truly town I would prefer you look elsewhere for scum, unless you are purposely trying to lynch towns and get them to claim.
It's pretty clear that she knew I was town outside of reads. Don't make this harder than it needs to be my guy. Xlaw is the liar you're looking for.

I beg to differ I supected Juliet and that's where she started to sus me not the other way around
My sus on you with your post
I protect UB, I was thinking of Grammaton, but hoped that my hinting I might protect him would keep scum off him

If there's any role I hate doing most, it is protective lol cause I can never decide
This rubbed me wrong way

Status
Not open for further replies.