• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
How did Tobi know that I was town? He's the loremaster that thought this from the start while everyone else entertained the possibility of me being scum.

Tobi converted last day? Potentially tmi from him here? Food for thought.
Maybe. This was his argument:

not really if anything heโ€™s more likely to be the good guy since aether was the character used in ads, commercials and trailers so yeah

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
I'll be busy the next few hours and probably won't be here eod. I'm Venti and I can motivate others, this is the gift stuff. Do whatever you want with this info.

so you intended that scum would pick up those small interactions that even you deem as "too subtle" to not pursue a gram kill?
No I thought it was obvious that I thought him town, and that I was believing him, and that I would therefore most likely protect him. The conversion also bamboozled me more.
How would you approach being a protective role? I'm telling you it's the most stressful

We cannot discount the possibility that xlaw/juliet converted Grammaton and then Grammaton got killed by mafia?

It's an option to entertain, he would have been a good converting target

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
its just funny to me that out of all the possible people, your biggest town read was tpein LMAO
I won't be choosing some popular targets like Fuji, Ekko or Dest. Actions can get easily messed with.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I didn't know that my action failed. I thought it went through, but apparently, it didn't.
@ConquistadoR Tris gift probably wasnโ€™t bad since they are the one who asked T-Pein if he got anything looking back.
they couldve very well sent something that could kill tpein and since the kill didnt go through during d2, pretend that they sent something good in order to bait out the roleblock info from drago. not sure whether it aligns with the flavour though.

I'm Venti and I can motivate others, this is the gift stuff. Do whatever you want with this info.
hmmm. this is a bold claim.
summoning lore masters : @Tobi @Rej @Ekkologix

Yuelyn

โ€Ž

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I won't be choosing some popular targets like Fuji, Ekko or Dest. Actions can get easily messed with.
nah i aint buying it.
there was an claimed invest, claimed protect, tac seemed like town based on flavour, grammaton was a lock town in most eyes and this is just off the top of my head.
and out of all these people you chose to send it to tpein? :sus:

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
hmmm. this is a bold claim.
summoning lore masters : @Tobi @Rej @Ekkologix
Not a lore master but Iโ€™ve looked at enough to believe that the ability checks out and also that Venti is a big important character. If itโ€™s a fake claim then they wanted scum to have a big one up their sleeve.

After seeing Joseph Joestar as a fake claim Iโ€™ll always be a little skeptical.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
nah i aint buying it.
there was an claimed invest, claimed protect, tac seemed like town based on flavour, grammaton was a lock town in most eyes and this is just off the top of my head.
and out of all these people you chose to send it to tpein? :sus:
You are welcome to lynch me :catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.