Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

And why would you give T-Pein, someone who hasn't claimed, double action to use the following night over Melkor who claimed an invest, Misty who claimed doc, or Fuji who claimed jailkeeper? You don't know what T-Pein's role is but you should have at least known that those other 3 claims were. He could have had a whole super-kill and you just allowed him to use it twice in one night. Why him over claimed players?

@Wris

bruh go get some sleep lol.

btw what are the chances that gram was venti and this is an elaborate fake claim since they janitored him last np?
You tell me to sleep and then you drop that very real and very scary possibility on me?

:goatasure:

But Tris either really had to try to give T-Pein something that wasn’t “exactly a gift” in Tris’s words or Dragomir would have to be in one it and he’s pretty Town locked now. Since without him RBing Tris, it wouldn’t make sense that T-Pein didn’t get anything. Makes me think the claim is real. However with Xiao as a SK, alignment is still up in the air lol.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
ekko's been kekmalding over one of wris's plays in some previous game for while now.
i dont think someone of wris' calibre would send a good thing to tpein of all people.
pretty sure she's lying rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.