Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I did choose Lumine i can't believe people take Aether.
Is there any in Drago's wagon who has an idea of who is scum.
My wagon had Nat, TAC, Rej, as the last voters. Nick and Usopp both were on me and changed to Xlaw later. Nat, TAC, and Rej I think are all town. Nick is null and Usopp I'm iffy on. If I had to say which one of my voters is scum, then it'd be one of those two. Leaning on Usopp.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My wagon had Nat, TAC, Rej, as the last voters. Nick and Usopp both were on me and changed to Xlaw later. Nat, TAC, and Rej I think are all town. Nick is null and Usopp I'm iffy on. If I had to say which one of my voters is scum, then it'd be one of those two. Leaning on Usopp.
nick's been calling you scum since d1. is there a solid reason behind his accusation or tmi?

D

Dragomir

nick's been calling you scum since d1. is there a solid reason behind his accusation or tmi?
How can it be tmi when I'm town? Here's his reasoning:
multiple reasons actually.

1. the main it seems by most is Aether being his character. Which lore shows not town by most lore masters here.
2. He has been shadowy, not really giving much other then a presence. And just ask questions. really it from posts.
3. Roleblocking role. Meh =. cant really give this town or mafia or indie.
4. Seems like he just giving up.

5. Biggest reason would be i asked him if he scum reads wris still after action. He said no. But i shared a earlier post by him saying yes he does scum read him still after his action. Contradicting. B=Showed him, said he misread question which is wishy washy honestly. Looks more like a catch imo.

Their friendship started here, we call him Usopp's boyfriend :josad:
It is the same T-Pein. He's recently changed his entire playstyle. He used to participate more in the thread but after a post restriction in All-Stars, he's started acting like this now.
This reasoning is funnier than I thought it'd be lmao, ptsd innit

Players :
Wris
Natalija
ConquistadoR
Melontonin
Rej

Nick
T-Pein™
Dr_Professor83
TheAncientCenturion

RippedCal