Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gets assigned players or roles to kill/lynch

or his goal could be to find the other sibling

one way or another he shudnt be someone we bother with too much (for now)
So you think he just needs to rid of his sibling to win? Sounds a bit too easy.

Why do you think he is executioner?
executioner and jester roles are literally bastard type roles so if they are included this is very esqued.
Indie roles that have to kill specific roles to win are pretty common in role madness games I have seen.

My flip gives no info on wris.
Wris just says she town read me and sent me a gif.
I said I never got it.
Someone said they blocked tris.
Me flipping town says nothing about tris.
Me flipping scum says nothing about tris.

You are just making stuff up to get a new wagon going.
if you are trying to disprove my case, why don't you quote the post that actually makes the case? Or is it too difficult to do so for you?

almost feels like scum sending some harmful thing to tpein and then seeing that her action failed to show up in the WU, she's fishing for the roleblock from drago by asking tpein whether the gift reached or not.
Irc scum can also gift abilities to townies to “confirm” themselves, and sometimes those gifts have other hidden results like maybe revealing their roles, rbing or whatever.

I remember there was a gift giver in the WG game i think that could make your abilities not work on them if you received their gift or something.

Irc scum can also gift abilities to townies to “confirm” themselves, and sometimes those gifts have other hidden results like maybe revealing their roles, rbing or whatever.

I remember there was a gift giver in the WG game i think that could make your abilities not work on them if you received their gift or something.
Lol yea that kinda reminds of a previous game I heard of where scum was gifting super kills or smth and they would fire back at ppl if they used it

Status
Not open for further replies.