Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say rago has a point with the Lumine. Them being on opposite sides and Lumine not coming out is possible. Problem is too many inactives that arent participating or just skating by to really hold it without a lynch here.
So you think that if Lumine is town, she should reveal herself to get Drago / Aether lynched since based on role these two rules may not be on opposite side? Not all people are so eager to claim though.

Brokie, i just dont feel alright about your Light Slot. Ive seen people like Ekko feel better about you but as i said i havent had the time to read up on what you did today, but i mean ill read up and see if i change my mind . Tell you what though who do you wanna go for today ? Im down for Misty/Xlaw or Cal.

So a jack of all trades meaning only limited use of an ability similar to mine would make me feel a bit better about him.

Irc me and @Dr_Professor83 are just waiting on Xlaw to show up and i see he tagged me so lets see what he has to say.
I'm not voting Misty, would be more down for someone like Cal yea, still need some info on wris' claim from Ekko before I change my vote

Oh well that sucked, did you ever claim indie or am i tripping?

Brokie, i just dont feel alright about your Light Slot. Ive seen people like Ekko feel better about you but as i said i havent had the time to read up on what you did today, but i mean ill read up and see if i change my mind . Tell you what though who do you wanna go for today ? Im down for Misty/Xlaw or Cal.

So a jack of all trades meaning only limited use of an ability similar to mine would make me feel a bit better about him.

Irc me and @Dr_Professor83 are just waiting on Xlaw to show up and i see he tagged me so lets see what he has to say.

Relax, who did you consider protecting besides UB and Gram, im asking for your town reads.
My lie detect was a one shot so i cant check you and are you claiming the other twin rn?
no I never claimed indie LOL

I had some more thoughts but I was completely panicked cause of the cult xD

@Fruitji i'd suggest you read from 258 if you have the time.
I dont think i have the time, my flight is in less than 30 minutes, afterwards ill be gone for most if not all the remaining phase.

I saw Nick vouching for Misty and her answer to me seemed genuine. Though idk what would promot her to protect UB tbh, i mean she wasnt exactly town read yesterday.

Im going for Cal next Vote Lynch Cal

I feel so vindicated rn :gokulaugh:, Xlaw had it coming. Pls Vig the Ripped one next and or Tobi!

Why is his shit redacted though :lusalty:
They can prolly still convert even if cult leader is dead (maybe its gonna be smth like Shade in Favs11)

The redacted stuff reminds me a bit of Favs10 where we had our win con redacted upon dying so town wouldnt know theres only 1 mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.