Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Can you help us to find her if that is the case?
If you mean by abilities, then no. If you mean by thread-play, then yes. I'll try to catch whoever she is through the interactions from this day while also tryna catch all the other scum of course.

I will say rago has a point with the Lumine. Them being on opposite sides and Lumine not coming out is possible. Problem is too many inactives that arent participating or just skating by to really hold it without a lynch here.

D

Dragomir

Considering u say u targeted wris I'd lean town

But the TAC thing then doesnt add up since he apparently even guessed ur character and he got rolecrushed

I'm also considering TAC could be lying about the rolecrushed stuff
He guessed it? I thought he investigated me through a flavor cop.

Considering u say u targeted wris I'd lean town

But the TAC thing then doesnt add up since he apparently even guessed ur character and he got rolecrushed

I'm also considering TAC could be lying about the rolecrushed stuff
He would literally have no reason to lie about this, or benefit from this. So he is telling the truth

Also: welcome to the forum, I forgot to tell ya!

D

Dragomir

And he ain't annoying, which is a red flag :giogio:
I agree. This was my primary reason to suspect him last day. As town, he's usually at the center of attention, making lots of people suspect him, but as scum it's the complete opposite. The logic isn't exactly bulletproof though, but it's still concerning.

You seem low key today, what do you think of this Dragomir wagon?

Also, I will be going to sleep soon.
I don’t love his thread play, but I haven’t found it as Scummy as some other players in this game. I don’t know his meta though which seems to be why some people strongly dislike his thread play. From a probability standpoint the chances that Lumine is the one that got killed out of 25 players isn’t great, BUT with less than stellar thread play and the chance he could be one of the most powerful scum roles based on flavor we probably have to yeet him anyway.

I’m hoping Lumine comes out to make this easy on us, but not sure that’s going to happen. I’ve been kind of waiting on that to place my vote. I’m beginning to give a lot of credence to Gram being Lumine based on how he felt about flavor.

So from what ive seen we have a few who actual are pushing drago or someone else. And then we have like 5-6 who are just kinda here. Then like the rest or just not even relevant. not good at all

Emil

Certified Memelord
So from what ive seen we have a few who actual are pushing drago or someone else. And then we have like 5-6 who are just kinda here. Then like the rest or just not even relevant. not good at all
i personally dont think drago is the lynch today

Status
Not open for further replies.