Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah god forbid you yeet the one person that is going to push you next phase, what a terrible idea that would be
It would be. For this exact reason. You’d literally have to be brain dead, or a newbie to do something like that. Im just saying that even if it was actually the case that his sus was correct, I would rather keep him alive and convince him to be on my side over time. There’s no way in hell anyone thinks that I feel as tho I was in any relevant danger of getting lynched any time soon. Even if a wagon is formed on me for the rest of the game, I have no doubt I can talk myself out of it and convince you otherwise based off actual facts.

:seriously:

Why y’all not giving me the credit here? I freaking pushed that xlaw lynch. You are all welcome. HA that’s calm laughter btw

@ConquistadoR easily got off drago if you actually fully read the thread. I put him in disappointing town lol
@Dragomir i see why you pushed me on the mason thing now. Makes so much more sense. I relieve you of suspicion.

@Lord Melkor too many quotes for me on my phone to get at. But I’m glad you like my contribution pal. The rest of your quotes don’t look like they warrant a return based on the quote being meh in my eyes and going back in forth seems useless a not worth the end of day phase.

mom the call of wris, I’d rather go tpein. No contribution, follows ekk with every vote.

wris got roleblocked. She already town read tpein from what I’m reading so why not give him a gift. I feel like this is wasted.

rather go for tpein here.

And @Rej make sure you heal drago who says he is poisoned.

btw do we know exactly what xlaw was? Like is that cult? So not mafia?
Well write up looked like it, but of course I could be wrong

It would be. For this exact reason. You’d literally have to be brain dead, or a newbie to do something like that. Im just saying that even if it was actually the case that his sus was correct, I would rather keep him alive and convince him to be on my side over time. There’s no way in hell anyone thinks that I feel as tho I was in any relevant danger of getting lynched any time soon. Even if a wagon is formed on me for the rest of the game, I have no doubt I can talk myself out of it and convince you otherwise based off actual facts.

:seriously:
you'd have to be brain dead or a newbie to yeet someone that suspects you to avoid them pushing you next phase?

You realise this happens ALL THE TIME in mafia?

you'd have to be brain dead or a newbie to yeet someone that suspects you to avoid them pushing you next phase?

You realise this happens ALL THE TIME in mafia?
:choppawhat:I’ve never done something so obvious.
Also, you do realize it’s even more common for scum to do exactly what you’re doing. Kill someone who was being vocal in their sus about a particular player to frame said player and then target them in the thread? Literal 1D play

That’s all I’ve claimed. Don’t see why I’d give more then I have to.
I’d atleast claim flavour. I mean like we have no information and nothing we can do to say if you are lying or not. I don’t care dole a role atm but Miller claim usually ends in a flavour claim so it makes sense. I’m actually suprised people just let this go

:choppawhat:I’ve never done something so obvious.
Also, you do realize it’s even more common for scum to do exactly what you’re doing. Kill someone who was being vocal in their sus about a particular player to frame said player and then target them in the thread? Literal 1D play
I do realize that. For me though it is secondary to you shading me EOD yesterday and then following it up by voting with me which basically confirms your shade on me was FAKE

I’d atleast claim flavour. I mean like we have no information and nothing we can do to say if you are lying or not. I don’t care dole a role atm but Miller claim usually ends in a flavour claim so it makes sense. I’m actually suprised people just let this go
I don’t know anything about the flavor of this game/theme whatsoever so specify what exactly you want by a flavor claim? Like you want the name of my character?

Status
Not open for further replies.