• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that.
the question just sounded like a really weird thing to ask to not just one but four of us.
Not really.
If you show up and know a vig is active.
Asking if vig is outed is not bad.
He is gathering info.
He could use this info for evil or for good.
Not alignment indicative to be curious if the vig is outed.
If he wants to out the Vig then that is different.
He didnt do that tho.

i know that.
the question just sounded like a really weird thing to ask to not just one but four of us.
then vote for me. I'm sick of you latching onto stupid shit but not committing to it, if you actually think it's suspicious then back it up with a vote. Otherwise literally all you're doing is pushing people in my direction without having to take the L of being on my mislynch wagon

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
then vote for me. I'm sick of you latching onto stupid shit but not committing to it, if you actually think it's suspicious then back it up with a vote. Otherwise literally all you're doing is pushing people in my direction without having to take the L of being on my mislynch wagon
oh yea you're next until you prove otherwise. just wait your turn buddy.

im committed on sending wris to lynch town but trust me lmao you're next.

Vote Lynch: Hayumi

very bizarre shade on me EOD yesterday that they immediately dropped and heavily sussed by Gram who was yeeted

definitely scum here
Boi. It wasn’t bizarre at all. The second I decided to vote uwu, you followed up so I made a blanket statement like “hmmm kinda sus” don’t take yourself too serious. Also wtf did you just imply. That I as scum would kill literally the only person who seemed genuine in scum reading me? This looks forced af and just you trying to divert to a different wagon.

Boi. It wasn’t bizarre at all. The second I decided to vote uwu, you followed up so I made a blanket statement like “hmmm kinda sus” don’t take yourself too serious. Also wtf did you just imply. That I as scum would kill literally the only person who seemed genuine in scum reading me? This looks forced af and just you trying to divert to a different wagon.
yeah god forbid you yeet the one person that is going to push you next phase, what a terrible idea that would be

Why y’all not giving me the credit here? I freaking pushed that xlaw lynch. You are all welcome. HA that’s calm laughter btw

@ConquistadoR easily got off drago if you actually fully read the thread. I put him in disappointing town lol
@Dragomir i see why you pushed me on the mason thing now. Makes so much more sense. I relieve you of suspicion.

@Lord Melkor too many quotes for me on my phone to get at. But I’m glad you like my contribution pal. The rest of your quotes don’t look like they warrant a return based on the quote being meh in my eyes and going back in forth seems useless a not worth the end of day phase.

mom the call of wris, I’d rather go tpein. No contribution, follows ekk with every vote.

wris got roleblocked. She already town read tpein from what I’m reading so why not give him a gift. I feel like this is wasted.

rather go for tpein here.

And @Rej make sure you heal drago who says he is poisoned.

btw do we know exactly what xlaw was? Like is that cult? So not mafia?

Status
Not open for further replies.