Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean like, if scum were to claim abilities of certain scum characters, what ability-combinations would stick out most and fit to said characters

Like in ToG game I could also tell what stuff wouldn't fly as town

:wonderland:
there is nothing such as certain scum characters tho, most characters in the game are good

maybe if someone has an ability to absorb elements, or ability to use multiple elements. these r generally associated with bosses and non town but non playable characters

no idea, maybe fatui since abyss was cult
but rn it seems that the mafia r just gna be playable characters given xiao and lumine flips

probabaly 1 of each element, minus geo and anemo

meaning they have a pyro, a cryo, a hydro and an electro is a possibility

pyro can maybe burn abilities, cryo can roleblock, hydro might work as a scum buffer or healer and electro maybe vote silencer
misty is cryo with protect abiltiy claims so that dont match. cryo based on flavour anyway. But i didnt really think of this theory on one of each being scum. meh that makes me uncomfortable.
Nick is in the gray area for me, he's making me paranoid. I townread UB from her threadplay - she is a lot more reserved as scum. Am willing to give Fuji a pass too

You? Are you against the Wris lynch?
how am i making you paranoid? lol like what.

also thoughts on misty doing a straight 180 by protecting ub/light when she scum read light during d1?
she apparently hinted that she'd protect gram through her interactions with him.
she openly hinted multiple times that she's gonna protect herself though.
i personally think this play is scummy af and her protecting ub is a lie.
Juliet vs Misty was a thing. Not sure if Xlaw was Mafia or Cult, but Misty isn't on Xlaw's team and I kind of think it'd be weird if that interaction was some sort of w vs w.

there is nothing such as certain scum characters tho, most characters in the game are good

maybe if someone has an ability to absorb elements, or ability to use multiple elements. these r generally associated with bosses and non town but non playable characters
Uh.. I'm confused.

What's ur guess on what characters would have enough abilities to pass as scum like... busdriver, etc.

Also btw I dont think Grammaton was culted, I'd guess they'd announce that cult is gone after xlaw got shot

:wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.