Day 2
TAC outed drago as Aether
Drago was pushed
Then we all moved off drago because we did
Psuhed Xlaw because he subbed for juliet who was scummyish
Xlaw claimed Lumine who basically is Aether (drago) evil twin
Xlaw then got vigged
Xlaw flipped Cult we think
Now we are on Wris who we think is scum because he gifted as Venti to Tpein who warrants no town read to him
Problem is Wris was blocked by drago so cant actually tell if worked

Fruit claimed jailor
Rej claimed jailor
Drago Roleblock
Nat rloeblock
Misty protect
Prof protect
Drago and Mel are masons (dont actually know each others roles other then showing them to each (could be faked just saying) but lean town on that based on flip and flavour for drago.
LM claimed tracker

Lm tracked Rej to Nat who went to block LM but was jailed by Rej. So that works.
Drago rloeblocked Wris from sending a gift to Tpein. So far that holds.
TAC confirmed Nat i think somehow
THere was a ie detect but dont remeber that one eactly

So now we have a huge push on Wris and a slight on Tpein. That sounds about right
@QueenEmilia

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Can someone PLEASEEE give me a summary I’m gonna have a mental breakdown having to read that many pagee
day 1
Hamyai- cliamed miller
Misty and Juliet fought basically
Then misty was a focus for a lynch
Then uwu got pushed pretty hard. Was lynched, flipped sk

Day 2
TAC outed drago as Aether
Drago was pushed
Then we all moved off drago because we did
Psuhed Xlaw because he subbed for juliet who was scummyish
Xlaw claimed Lumine who basically is Aether (drago) evil twin
Xlaw then got vigged
Xlaw flipped Cult we think
Now we are on Wris who we think is scum because he gifted as Venti to Tpein who warrants no town read to him
Problem is Wris was blocked by drago so cant actually tell if worked

Fruit claimed jailor
Rej claimed jailor
Drago Roleblock
Nat rloeblock
Misty protect
Prof protect
Drago and Mel are masons (dont actually know each others roles other then showing them to each (could be faked just saying) but lean town on that based on flip and flavour for drago.
LM claimed tracker

Lm tracked Rej to Nat who went to block LM but was jailed by Rej. So that works.
Drago rloeblocked Wris from sending a gift to Tpein. So far that holds.
TAC confirmed Nat i think somehow
THere was a ie detect but dont remeber that one eactly

So now we have a huge push on Wris and a slight on Tpein. That sounds about right

Why y’all not giving me the credit here? I freaking pushed that xlaw lynch. You are all welcome. HA that’s calm laughter btw

@ConquistadoR easily got off drago if you actually fully read the thread. I put him in disappointing town lol
@Dragomir i see why you pushed me on the mason thing now. Makes so much more sense. I relieve you of suspicion.

@Lord Melkor too many quotes for me on my phone to get at. But I’m glad you like my contribution pal. The rest of your quotes don’t look like they warrant a return based on the quote being meh in my eyes and going back in forth seems useless a not worth the end of day phase.

mom the call of wris, I’d rather go tpein. No contribution, follows ekk with every vote.

wris got roleblocked. She already town read tpein from what I’m reading so why not give him a gift. I feel like this is wasted.

rather go for tpein here.

And @Rej make sure you heal drago who says he is poisoned.

btw do we know exactly what xlaw was? Like is that cult? So not mafia?
Tpein doesn't give us info where Tris does.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I really think the venti role checks out. Like way checks out. i really dont understand that angle.
how do you explain wris gifting tpein of all people?
assuming the gift is good, then why tpein? what did tpein/banchi do that made them townlock in their eyes?
if the gift is a bad one, then tpein choice figures out since they never threw shade at wris.

what are the chances that wris waited for a tpein death on the writeup due to the "gift" but was surprised that it didnt happen (due to drago's rb) and hence was out fishing for the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.