Status
Not open for further replies.
same for My hero academia....
Post automatically merged:

It is same for MHA also.......does MHA is on break next week?
Next to the vivi chapter they add 12Sep too:

And Boku no hero on break too, but not Black clover?
I don´t know what is happening, spanish translator said no break next week, but probably english viz knowing more?
I don´t really know if this is a error or not, but writing it in two different source kinda is suspect.

Well, I'm surprised official Viz didn’t translate the important line of Ushimaru being
"大剣豪" (Dai-Kengou, meaning great swordsman) in this chapter.
It’s important because only him, Mihawk and Ryuma have been classified as Dai-Kengou in all OP chapters till now.

(According to Vivre Card, Vista is called Dai-Kengou as well, but maybe it's not 100% confirmed about it since editors have made mistakes about Vivre Card/Blue Deep..)

Zoro said his dream is to become the strongest Dai-Kengou in the world.
Oden was really really a dumb head, come we skip the part where he not accept Rayleigh and co help, why the fuck he not go early into the war, that was the dumbest shit which he ever could do.
Imagine if he would allie with Prime Hyo and Zoro father who was a Dai Kengou, means a powerfull swordman fighter, also other thing is that the other Daimyo where strong too, Yasuie probably was a strong figther too.

Oden should just teamup with these guys and the samurai of wano and they could take Kaido down on their own, but his dumb move kill him in the end and all the others...

Status
Not open for further replies.