• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright well we def need that heal on drago

Roleblockers pick some sus people i wouldnt mind the coasters on the lynch here. Dont be dumb and freaking block me, you know who you are. i wanna be able to prove my role

and vig an inactive please. pretty please.

like i said always up to the player but this general idea seems fit

D

Dragomir

Tobi or Aether should be primary vig targets imo. T-Pein is one too but that's more dependent on Tris's flip. I think that if she's mafia and has a motivator ability then she likely used on him which would give me a strong inclination on them being buddies.

Okay guys. I just got curious because my protect said “commute your target” and I asked what exactly that means and it means they can’t be targeted NOR PERFORM ANY ACTIONS.

I’m a fucking Jailor and I didn’t know it. I’m sorry I didn’t know until now but one of the other jailors or RBs has to be scum at this point. I just asked on suspicion because I was looking at it and the wording felt peculiar based on how I remembered @Dragomir mentioning the word commute before when talking about jailors.

Okay guys. I just got curious because my protect said “commute your target” and I asked what exactly that means and it means they can’t be targeted NOR PERFORM ANY ACTIONS.

I’m a fucking Jailor and I didn’t know it. I’m sorry I didn’t know until now but one of the other jailors or RBs has to be scum at this point. I just asked on suspicion because I was looking at it and the wording felt peculiar based on how I remembered @Dragomir mentioning the word commute before when talking about jailors.

:milaugh: you are a what

D

Dragomir

Calm down. You're not the jailor. Jailkeeper and commuter are two different roles. Jailkeeper doesn't take people away from the game. That's the commute. They operate the same way but a commute is the one that actually physically removes a player from the game as if they're not even eligible players anymore. Jailor/jailkeeper don't do that.

Calm down. You're not the jailor. Jailkeeper and commuter are two different roles. Jailkeeper doesn't take people away from the game. That's the commute. They operate the same way but a commute is the one that actually physically removes a player from the game as if they're not even eligible players anymore. Jailor/jailkeeper don't do that.
But you think we have 2 jailors and a cummuter?

Status
Not open for further replies.