• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its just bunch of flaming and telling me i sux lmao :gokulaugh:

the way its written tells me its from dest but i cant be sure
What’s written?
I want to stick to it now to get to the bottom of it. Her not resisting it at all is not to my liking
Well the thing while she isnt resisting it no one
Is resisting it either, thats what i feel is a bit off rn.

Anyways if we arent going for Cal then ill go for Wris too, Vote Lynch Wris

Using airport Wifi so i probably wont be back by EOD.

Im gonna leave this here, been thinking about it and i feel like there has to be some active scum between us, the Grammaton kill felt directed instead of random. But I really don’t know who..

Wris
Natalija
Conquistador
Melontonin
Rej
Nick
T-pein
Dr_professor
TAC
Ali
Aerher
Destroya

Ekkologix
Lord Melkor
Hayumi
Underworld Broker
Misty
Tobi
Fruitji
Night Raid
Dragomir
QueenEmilia

These are my thoughts rn, if i am to trust my town reads.

Blue:Neutral to good read.
Green:Town read.
Grey: Scum read

Notable ones i wanna expand on :

Nick is in neutral rn because he could either be town or powerwolfing imo, i am not familiar with his play-style to properly judge though. If we tinfoil that that Xlaw was cult then he was basixally indie hunting.

MistyCatgoddess, feel better about her because she was open about her actions so shes neutral for me , slighly leaning town. Will change if Nick flips scum.

I read Brokies interractions today abd she seems extremely open and engaging, way different from her scum self in the bleach game where she was just in the background most of the time. So better about you.

Rej, him claiming JOAT makes me feel a but better about him having an ability similar to mine, also starting to subscribe that the huge amount of town protects might have been to counteract scum having a ton of killing power of maybe just UwUs role which could Tripple kill and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.