Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Will be jokes if Boa aKa "Pirate Empress" will have a lower bounty than Smoothie.
I'd like to say if Smoothie can get 900 thousand or whatever from "doing nothing/being useless", then Boas should be much higher but this is Oda after all ofc. I wouldn't be surprised if Boa's bounty is lower than hers and I did fear it might be as well.

It's gotta be higher than Devon's though at least surely? And gotten a huge bump from her actions in regards to and her closeness with Luffy now and being disbanded from the WG and being hunted by the Marines now? Oda seems to be holding off giving them current bounties as he knew he was gonna abolish the Warlord system and thus he could give them newer, much higher bounties and hype them up?

I might be being too optimistic in that last part though.:memehm:

:wonderland:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'd like to say if Smoothie can get 900 thousand or whatever from "doing nothing/being useless", then Boas should be much higher but this is Oda after all ofc. I wouldn't be surprised if Boa's bounty is lower than hers and I did fear it might be as well.

It's gotta be higher than Devon's though at least surely? And gotten a huge bump from her actions in regards to and her closeness with Luffy now and being disbanded from the WG and being hunted by the Marines now? Oda seems to be holding off giving them current bounties as he knew he was gonna abolish the Warlord system and thus he could give them newer, much higher bounties and hype them up?

Would be jokes for a leader of a country where even fodders know Haki to be lower in bounty than useless ass Smoothie I agree.

But I think the problem may come from her activity. She became Warlord super early so I doubt she had major feats in the New World.

To be fair it's hard to tell when they would raise their bounties, my assumption is that all Warlords didn't have crazy high bounties (including Hancock and Mihawk) before recruiting so first we would need confirmation Boa escaped before hearing about a bumped new bounty since their dismissal and capture order were simultaneous it might be weird to send what they considered a guaranteed method their way and also raise their bounty at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.