Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be jokes for a leader of a country where even fodders know Haki to be lower in bounty than useless ass Smoothie I agree.

But I think the problem may come from her activity. She became Warlord super early so I doubt she had major feats in the New World.
Her strongest fighters from that country git low diffed by pre timeskip Luffy

G

Gorosei Informer

Would be jokes for a leader of a country where even fodders know Haki to be lower in bounty than useless ass Smoothie I agree.

But I think the problem may come from her activity. She became Warlord super early so I doubt she had major feats in the New World.
Yeah they were showing mad haki usage as far back as then, I don't think we've had anything like that again except in non-canon anime content? Her warriors all having haki was really underrated by the community imo.

Yeah completely agreed, I think the Warlords getting their bounties frozen also works against their own hype ironically. It might be better for them as they would be seen as lesser threats then too but given they worked for the WG, they would surely be taken much more seriously now as enemies of them again? It would be insane if their bounties didn't get updated now post abolishment too.
I always wanted her to have a 1.5 billion bounty or somewhere in the ballpark. At least 1 billion plus? If it's genuinely lower than Smoothie's I am going to be so freaking pissed lol.

There's the issue of Sabo going after her and how Oda is gonna handle that too, whether he's gonna have the expected gag moment of them fanboying over Luffy together and maybe Sword ends up helping Boa, working with her as Koby is in Sword ofc but I really hope Oda doesn't use her as a hype too for Koby, that would be even worse than her having a lower bounty than Smoothie by far imo. But I can't see him making Koby lose either?

Status
Not open for further replies.