Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
So I guess you get the title of number 1 whore for being all rainbows and sunshine.:seriously:

Hiyori had to earn that title through hard work....having to face many different fuc...Fighting styles. Like Long Dic....3 sword style
Post automatically merged:

Her expiry date was 10 years ago. She's spoiled and expired. But Zoro is half fungi and half algae so they suit.
All that salt

Use your energy to ask Sanji how Doffy's dick taste like ? You know since he kissed Viola.

#ConfirmedByOda #CountryOfPassion #CandyTaste #CandyBoi #SaltyLikeSanjisCooking #DevilSpice #Cuckji

All that salt

Use your energy to ask Sanji how Doffy's dick taste like ? You know since he kissed Viola.

#ConfirmedByOda #CountryOfPassion #CandyTaste #CandyBoi #SaltyLikeSanjisCooking #DevilSpice #Cuckji
Sanji is such a mega chad
Stole a girl from 10+ feet Chad who had a country, was a wardlord and ex celestial dragon.

Lmao comparing one partner to a whole country :whistle:

Sanji is such a mega chad
Stole a girl from 10+ feet Chad who had a country, was a wardlord and ex celestial dragon.

Lmao comparing one partner to a whole country :whistle:
Hiyori didn't touch the poor and was kept for the rich like an Oiran
Do you know who kept her ? Kyoshiro the dude who pretended to kill her.

My bad, I remember you don't read dialogues

While ViolET was still calling Mingo as "Doffy" while facing death
They went real kinky lmao

I bet Doffy whipped her the same way he was about to whip Sanji

#ParasiteDuringSex #ViolaSuckedDoffy #SanjiKissedViola #Overheat #CakeIsCooked

Hiyori didn't touch the poor and was kept for the rich like an Oiran
"Of course, the unwritten rule, that new Tayu, very indebted Tayu, didn’t turn anyone down..in the beginning until she built some political clout in the brothel. This could take years. Time and tide were a courtesan’s worst enemy. It was a race to beat the clock before time took away her greatest assets"

In order to reach the rank that she has now, she had to fuck alot, like ALOT ALOT.

My bad, I remember you don't read dialogues
ah, yeah I remember you said sanji had 300 000 000 L's yet you only gave me one, I am still waiting for the rest
Opposed to Zolo's quadruple digits of L's

and the time when you said there was damage in Luffy's pain bubble yet you failed to provide the proof.

While ViolET was still calling Mingo as "Doffy" while facing death
idk maybe she got used to it like everyone else around her calling him that.

I bet he whipped her the same way Doffy was about to whip Sanji
I hope so, otherwise he failed to prepare her for Sanji.

Last edited:
"Of course, the unwritten rule, that new Tayu, very indebted Tayu, didn’t turn anyone down..in the beginning until she built some political clout in the brothel. This could take years. Time and tide were a courtesan’s worst enemy. It was a race to beat the clock before time took away her greatest assets"

In order to reach the rank that she has now, she had to fuck alot, like ALOT ALOT.
Is that what happened in Two Piece ? Cuz i don't read it ? Did the last chapter came out before the New Year ? Y'all two piece readers lucky asf

maybe she got used to it
She sure got used to his D pal. And sanji will get used to it too :cheers:

I hope so, otherwise he failed to prepare her for Sanji.
Mingo already prepared Sanji

"See that's how you do it with women"
Said just before he was about to whip him to death

Is that what happened in Two Piece ? Cuz i don't read it ? Did the last chapter came out before the New Year ? Y'all two piece readers lucky asf
Maybe go read something on what you are arguing about?

She sure got used to his D pal. And sanji will get used to it too
oof
Imagine thinking Leftovers from whole country is better than a girl with 1 partner.

Hmm you remind me how cucks value women.

Mingo already prepared Sanji
"See that's how you do it with women"
Said just before he was about to whip him to death
Was that when Killer came inside Zolo? :optimistic:

Guys, don't be pathetic! Yes, Hiyori is/was a prostitute and was probably fucked a lot and yes, Viola was very handled well by the mega chad aka our Young Master (insert lennyface). Unfortunately, poor Young Master was cucked by Luffy's cook but don't forget: the mega chad stole Sanji's entire pride by negging him with a single named attack.

Hence, DD does not care about losers like Sanji or Zoro, he's the true chad after all. :finally::finally::finally:

We're talking about One Piece here man not two piece or any other number piece that sanji fans read out there.

R
So you wanna argue whether Hiyori is a whore without knowing what rank she has or knowing what she had to do to achieve it.

*Obligatory Zoro insult when I have no argument even though Zoro was not the subject of the discussion*

Typical :wellwell:
Crying, after bringing Sanji in first even though Sanji was not the subject of the discussion

Typical :wellwell: