Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Ah I think titles are not universal in fact Whitebeard was likely a swordsman himself yet labeled as WSM and not WSS. That was an inconsistency theoretically except titles are likely just used by groups of individuals and they must be taken carefully. That being said I still believe Mihawk > Shanks as likely scenario for several reasons.

Ah I think titles are not universal in fact Whitebeard was likely a swordsman himself yet labeled as WSM and not WSS. That was an inconsistency theoretically except titles are likely just used by groups of individuals and they must be taken carefully. That being said I still believe Mihawk > Shanks as likely scenario for several reasons.
Mental gymnastics. Lmfao 😂😂

A

Akagaminoproduction

I agree on Shanks < Mihawk but WS scenario has been fucked up in manga.... also if Mihawk can neg dif Jimbei during MF... he should have got past vista instead of postponement

It isn't. We had this convo before. A butter knife wouldn't have lasted 900+ chapters as an effective weapon. It's not like people will look down on Zoro because he uses a sword of a lower grade. That's incredibly superficial.
What logic is that? Zoro lost a sword of greater rank back in Enies Lobby, the Sandai wasnt broken so far not because of its quality but because of writting, the whole point of the ranks is to classify how good a blade is and the Sandai is just one step above regular fodder swords

What if King breaks both Sandai a Kuina's sword and that makes Zoro go berserk and he cuts Kings head with Dragon Blaze Enma over the Flower Capital

:crazwhat:
Most Sanji fans wanted Zoro far away from Kaido precisely because he attacks lethal enough to one shot a yonko if they land, but you want him to use it against King instead and wipe out the last remaining Lunarian. What did King ever do to you:josad: