• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why @Dragomir & @Melontonin (Zem sub)?

They are two of the more Town looking people due to Lumine’s alignment.
drago didnt looked good with all the lecture posts trying to appear townie/contributing and was mostly going for people that had already many suspicions from different people like Fuji, Conq etc, mostly from day 1 reads

as for Zem, her reluctant to vote or give clear reads/push, along with mostly soft pushing Fuji, who was the easy target, felt opportunistic

drago didnt looked good with all the lecture posts trying to appear townie/contributing and was mostly going for people that had already many suspicions from different people like Fuji, Conq etc, mostly from day 1 reads

as for Zem, her reluctant to vote or give clear reads/push, along with mostly soft pushing Fuji, who was the easy target, felt opportunistic
@Dragomir & @Melontonin are claimed semi masons. Think they’d be open buddying as wolves?

Also we used flavor to nail Lumine [Xlaw] successfully using flavor to know there was supposed to be a good twin and an evil twin.

@Destroya

Can you tell ThisAncientCenturion your thoughts after the Tris flip?
Well, I'm glad we caught Xlaw Vigged because I was confident between him and Tris, there was scum in there. Was hoping to go 2/2 but I don't feel bad about her lynch. I looked back at the wagon and out of the ten votes on her, I think eight people had claimed something already? So there's a chance that that mislynch was actually heavily guided by townies (myself included). However, there is probably some lies among the claims as well.

Wris Voters
Rej: Innoncent Child
TheAncientCent: Pretty much Town locked
Natalija: Confirmed by TAC
Dragomir: Aether
Fruiji: Jailer
Dr_Professor: Jailer
Conquistador: Tracker?
Aether: Sketchy
Melon: Sketchy
Night Raid: Miller
Hayumi: Miller

Out of the names up here, I think Aether and Melon, as two subs, jumping onto the Wris train, looks a bit suss. Obviously would be a good move by Wolf subs to just vote on the leading wagon.

I think that because Nick was most likely killed by Mafia, Misty is probably Town based on Nick wanting her to be saved and Wolf Misty is probably not agreeing to kill the person defending her. So that eliminates a top suspect I think a lot of people wanted to push this phase.

Well, I'm glad we caught Xlaw Vigged because I was confident between him and Tris, there was scum in there. Was hoping to go 2/2 but I don't feel bad about her lynch. I looked back at the wagon and out of the ten votes on her, I think eight people had claimed something already? So there's a chance that that mislynch was actually heavily guided by townies (myself included). However, there is probably some lies among the claims as well.

Wris Voters
Rej: Innoncent Child
TheAncientCent: Pretty much Town locked
Natalija: Confirmed by TAC
Dragomir: Aether
Fruiji: Jailer
Dr_Professor: Jailer
Conquistador: Tracker?
Aether: Sketchy
Melon: Sketchy
Night Raid: Miller
Hayumi: Miller

Out of the names up here, I think Aether and Melon, as two subs, jumping onto the Wris train, looks a bit suss. Obviously would be a good move by Wolf subs to just vote on the leading wagon.

I think that because Nick was most likely killed by Mafia, Misty is probably Town based on Nick wanting her to be saved and Wolf Misty is probably not agreeing to kill the person defending her. So that eliminates a top suspect I think a lot of people wanted to push this phase.
I agree that was a bad vote, I didnt even knew that was the leading wagon

If Drago is Mafia then Mel has to be Mafia.

Also I really do doubt Aether is Scum. If Drago isn’t Aether then TAC also probably lied.

Idk if Scum would tie themselves together so easily. A Drago scum flip would basically give us both his teammates.

Don’t think Cult had a few extra cult shots if shots can fail?
Nah, CL's fault for dying in D2. I think you've seen Ekko mention that I was Culter on a game off-site and I was outed D2 but managed to lie and survive until D5 (got absorbed by master) and completed all my conversions. Xlaw pulled a pretty bone-headed move coming out like he did and getting himself Vigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.