Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he said he didnt read his role, he has been playing PR'd before that though, what do you make of that
If he's faking this PR in this game I simply just won't ever trust him again in any other game. If you want to waste your time and try to lynch him for possibly faking a PR, then be my guest. Looks like TAC might have been a hot commodity tonight so maybe you're results were messed with.

what is this "one shot" ability that you used? care to explain? and why did you use it or rej who revealed as jean?
If I had this OP ability I would have targeted someone more sus (in your case, wasn't Misty also sus to you?)
why using it on rej then?
Also why target the IC with a supposed invest?

So anyway, with more kills this night, I was thinking that it's possible that we could be looking at something like this:

Wolf Team
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???

Cult Team
1. Juliet/Xlaw
2. ???
3. FAILED

Harmful Indie
1. UWU

I now believe we have two scum factions. Before I was thinking maybe a Cultafia like the Jojo game, but I think this makes more sense. I think that two-cell Wolf team is too small and any more wolves means too many anti-towns in the game. Similar thinking with the Cult that they could have up to three members at a time. I'm willing to bet the Culting is done, but of course that could disproven at the end of the day.

In my mind, whoever has been Culted isn't the top priority (this changes if they can still Cult). Hunting three wolves doesn't seem like too large of a task to overcome with what we know already. As well, we have a Wolf team that killed and Janitored Gramma and Nick, so that might be able to be analyzed a bit as well.

So anyway, with more kills this night, I was thinking that it's possible that we could be looking at something like this:

Wolf Team
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???

Cult Team
1. Juliet/Xlaw
2. ???
3. FAILED

Harmful Indie
1. UWU

I now believe we have two scum factions. Before I was thinking maybe a Cultafia like the Jojo game, but I think this makes more sense. I think that two-cell Wolf team is too small and any more wolves means too many anti-towns in the game. Similar thinking with the Cult that they could have up to three members at a time. I'm willing to bet the Culting is done, but of course that could disproven at the end of the day.

In my mind, whoever has been Culted isn't the top priority (this changes if they can still Cult). Hunting three wolves doesn't seem like too large of a task to overcome with what we know already. As well, we have a Wolf team that killed and Janitored Gramma and Nick, so that might be able to be analyzed a bit as well.
Don’t think Cult had a few extra cult shots if shots can fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.