• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you elaborate on all of them?
rej cuz hes jean and i got sent a chat of ppl saying jean is shady so .. unless its fake which i dont think it is
misty cuz she was the other wagon other than wris but then suddenly EVERYONE went for wris and it was smooth sailing lynch
x cuz ive played with him before and hes acting way different than usual, plus hes like tryna accuse ppl but doesnt have a valid reason to

ThisAncientCenturion town leans him but not strong
I'm not in love with him this game. I think he's done the following:

1. I still have a deep gut feeling of Ekko vs Fuji contained scum. I don't like how it developed and I don't like how they both dropped it as well. This was the first of two times Ekko switched things up a bit after being called out. He also started becoming more of the center of attention when someone said he was more likely to do that when he was Town.

2. A lot of his posts have made me react in a way where I have thought either that the post could cause paranoia, panic, or confusion. Those aren't three great characteristics to elicit when you're Town.

3. Him claiming to be a Noble character and that he has a Frame-type Immune passive right after Conq did and there was discussion on how there are six noble characters, did not sit well with me. I brought it up at the time and after that that would be a super convenient claim for scum to slip into.

4. When me, Ekko, and Fuji were all forced to target each other, I did not like how he targeted himself. It felt like an easy way to escape being caught in a lie.

5. I don't know how great of an effort he's made game-solving (I know he'll disagree with me). I think he's been opportune with his pushes and votes. He gets no credit for the UWU lynch and Indie-hunting is a great way for Wolf to be productive. I thought his insistence that Wris wasn't a great lynch felt a bit like TMI. Considering how I feel about Mafia killing Nick and Nick saying Misty was good, I feel like Ekko's push on her hasn't been great.

These are some of the things that make me quite wary of @Ekkologix at the moment. I want to know what others think as well.

1. I still have a deep gut feeling of Ekko vs Fuji contained scum. I don't like how it developed and I don't like how they both dropped it as well. This was the first of two times Ekko switched things up a bit after being called out. He also started becoming more of the center of attention when someone said he was more likely to do that when he was Town.

2. A lot of his posts have made me react in a way where I have thought either that the post could cause paranoia, panic, or confusion. Those aren't three great characteristics to elicit when you're Town.

3. Him claiming to be a Noble character and that he has a Frame-type Immune passive right after Conq did and there was discussion on how there are six noble characters, did not sit well with me. I brought it up at the time and after that that would be a super convenient claim for scum to slip into.

4. When me, Ekko, and Fuji were all forced to target each other, I did not like how he targeted himself. It felt like an easy way to escape being caught in a lie.

5. I don't know how great of an effort he's made game-solving (I know he'll disagree with me). I think he's been opportune with his pushes and votes. He gets no credit for the UWU lynch and Indie-hunting is a great way for Wolf to be productive. I thought his insistence that Wris wasn't a great lynch felt a bit like TMI. Considering how I feel about Mafia killing Nick and Nick saying Misty was good, I feel like Ekko's push on her hasn't been great.

These are some of the things that make me quite wary of @Ekkologix at the moment. I want to know what others think as well.
wow finally some X walls, u were being way more quiet than im used to u being in mafia lol

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor
I didn’t like Cal in that slot before and until @ALI! answers that demand Im gonna park my vote on him.

Vote lynch Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.