Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are about my thoughts for Fuji as well. The only thing he has going for him that MIGHT help is that we know that Night Raid's ability failed on Ekko so there is some sort of verification of Fuji's Jailer. However, if you and Rej have abilities that are similar, he could be the Wolf equivalent of you two.
There’s also T-Pein’s check on Rej’s WU. If Rej really is somehow scum then Fruitji is probably Town.

Rej was supposed to heal Drago last night. Either Drago lied and is scum (which is nuts with him being Aether), or someone else has a heal too if Rej isn’t Town.

If Emilia is a new mafia player I'd say shes lean town
I don’t love Emilia’s game. Has been almost nothing but fluff for the majority of the game when she’s been here, and was inactive for a huge chunk of it (said she forgot about it).

I have went through and read a game she was in where she was Town (Valentines game) and she was scum hunting way more. So it’s in her toolbox to be more productive as Town. Fruitji is the one who had me look at that so I will say they probably can’t be teammates if one is scum.

@Ekkologix I know you sussed Misty hard and its been said you targeted her last night. With Nick being the Janitor kill, I'd say that very likely makes him the Wolf kill last night, which would make him Town. Considering how he was saying Misty was a bad vote, how do you feel about that?

@Flower @Lindltaylor put me in tag :kata:

Ahem

Point 1.
It is 1 am here so i am just dropping in to say my piece

Point 2.
I aint reading 300 pages

Point 3.
Dont need no fill in bcs i dont trust any of you to fill me in nor should you trust me so much so to fill me in

Point 4.
Obviously some people claimed by now, some are more scum than the others, same as townie. Ill make up my own mind as the game goes.

Point 5
If i sus someone who is confirmed good guy it is bcs of ignorance rather than malicious intent

Point 6.
Dont know what Fuji did, dont care. If you wanna suspect me suspect me for own misshaps not Fuji's

@Flower @Lindltaylor put me in tag :kata:

Ahem

Point 1.
It is 1 am here so i am just dropping in to say my piece

Point 2.
I aint reading 300 pages

Point 3.
Dont need no fill in bcs i dont trust any of you to fill me in nor should you trust me so much so to fill me in

Point 4.
Obviously some people claimed by now, some are more scum than the others, same as townie. Ill make up my own mind as the game goes.

Point 5
If i sus someone who is confirmed good guy it is bcs of ignorance rather than malicious intent

Point 6.
Dont know what Fuji did, dont care. If you wanna suspect me suspect me for own misshaps not Fuji's
Point 3: you should actually trust me to fill you in because if you're Town, then Fuji Lie Detected me as being Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.