• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games has she played, u know?

I don’t love Emilia’s game. Has been almost nothing but fluff for the majority of the game when she’s been here, and was inactive for a huge chunk of it (said she forgot about it).

I have went through and read a game she was in where she was Town (Valentines game) and she was scum hunting way more. So it’s in her toolbox to be more productive as Town. Fruitji is the one who had me look at that so I will say they probably can’t be teammates if one is scum.
Need to #remember this cause I'm sure ima forget the fruit - Emilia thing

@Flower @Lindltaylor put me in tag :kata:

Ahem

Point 1.
It is 1 am here so i am just dropping in to say my piece

Point 2.
I aint reading 300 pages

Point 3.
Dont need no fill in bcs i dont trust any of you to fill me in nor should you trust me so much so to fill me in

Point 4.
Obviously some people claimed by now, some are more scum than the others, same as townie. Ill make up my own mind as the game goes.

Point 5
If i sus someone who is confirmed good guy it is bcs of ignorance rather than malicious intent

Point 6.
Dont know what Fuji did, dont care. If you wanna suspect me suspect me for own misshaps not Fuji's
6 points and somehow this post made 0 points

I mean I definitely didn’t read like 90% of the game either so I am not judging u but u could ask for a summary
You did judge my post by giving it 0 points.

And summary of what? Things i can conclude on my own rather than some player i have no reason to trust fills me in with his personal bias or playstyle intent?

You did judge my post by giving it 0 points.

And summary of what? Things i can conclude on my own rather than some player i have no reason to trust fills me in with his personal bias or playstyle intent?
I just thought it’s funny you listed “points” but you didn’t really make any points

well if you don’t wanna read and you don’t want a summary then what are you gonna do? The person giving summary would do it here in front of all of us and we would call them out if they said something out of bias

Status
Not open for further replies.