I literally do not have a bottle cap worth of fucks to give about sanji to look shit up about him
Gurada is deity with wings, he's connected to the sun and fire, he also happens to be the king of the bird race

That's judge's nickname, now does that sound familiar?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah no wonder Luffy been getting raped in the new world and having to fly back up like a one wing retarded bird, one of his wInGs isn’t strong enough to compete with the other
Hey don't diss zoro like that, he can still keep up

Oda literally called the wings, hate on that character all you want, at the end of the day he always comes in pair with zoro, you don't give a fuck, but oda does
Yeah that’s why Sanji got fucked over in whole cake and again in Wano twice, and then his loser fanbase has to team up with other Luffy fans from stopping Zoro to be first in the polls, which he also is number fourth in btw. Wci number two was law I believe, in his own arc outshined by Luffy and Brook. Yeah we see how much fucks Oda gives about Sanji, he’s Ben disgraced half the new world

Just here to remind y’all that both Zoro and Sanji are on the cover of volume 100

Both Zoro and Sanji got a power up in the same arc

Both Zoro and Sanji got some lore last chapter

They’re called the wings of the pirate king

Everywhere Zoro goes, Sanji catches up sooner or later

Don’t let anyone fool you into the Luffy and Zoro duo
For every one Zoro Sanji comparison there’s about ten Luffy Zoro comparisons

Enma is literally the reason why Zoro was able to hurt Kaido and not be just another useless shit like Kid.
Without Enma, Zoro is a nobody.
Once again this scene explains to us what enma does. Nowhere in the post do we see the manga say anything about it giving the user stronger haki, more haki, someone else's haki, or adv CoA.

Zoro doesn't know advanced coa, that's why I hate enma, he was never confirmed to have it, I really hope king melts it or something so zoro will have to rely on himself or atleast show how strong he is without enma
Zoro learned adv CoA against Mr. 1. That's the reason when a manga was explaining that to Luffy it uses that same example Zoro's sensei used.

The issue is and continues to be some don't understand Enma works. It's that hard.

Using Enma is like someone who only knows how to do everything on 100%. Instead of walking, they run. Instead of throwing a normal punch, they punch as hard as they can. They aren't any stronger just because they can't throw punch at 50%. With training they can learn to do everything at a normal level.

Oda literally called the wings, hate on that character all you want, at the end of the day he always comes in pair with zoro, you don't give a fuck, but oda does
Like Scopper and Rayliegh

Rayleigh = Dark King has CoC, Gol D Rogers first mate, etc

Scopper = Meh

Zoro = Ryuma 2.0, has CoC, Luffy's first mate, etc

Sanji = meh, Oda giving him weird powerup, and his flames get stronger with emotions, amazazing power up.... Just Kidding!!!!

both wings, one is a legend the other one is meh

Where were those pairs when Zoro went to rooftop.

When Zoro became WG.

When Zoro took all of Luffy's pain rather than sharing it with Sanji.

When Zoro got CoC.

Or where's the pair in Roger Pirate parallel of Gold, Silver and Bronze. I just see a trio in proper hierarchy.

Kidd/Killer, Smoker/Tashigi, Coby/Helmeppo, Crocodile/Mr.1, Lucci/Kaku, Garp/Bogard, etc all parallel Zoro/Sanji as pairs, right? Oh wait...

Yeah, no. Zoro and Sanji has some parallels as pairs because they're Luffy's right and left hand men, two biggest pillars of support and wings. But the narrative has made it very, very clear dozens of times that Zoro ultimately stands out as the strongest and most prominent pillar. Be it through his other parallels with Luffy, and there are many, or through his own exclusive portrayal that sets him apart from everyone else.

At the end of the day, it's the M3 and hierarchy of Zoro > Sanji is evident in more ways than one.

Yeah that’s why Sanji got fucked over in whole cake and again in Wano twice, and then his loser fanbase has to team up with other Luffy fans from stopping Zoro to be first in the polls, which he also is number fourth in btw. Wci number two was law I believe, in his own arc outshined by Luffy and Brook. Yeah we see how much fucks Oda gives about Sanji, he’s Ben disgraced half the new world
First the polls are bullshit, carrot over Yamato? Seriously? It was done too early before characters got their shine, do that shit again at the end of wano and sanji would be number 3 as usual and Yamato would be number 7 atleast, carrot wouldn't even make it to top 10
Post automatically merged:

Like Scopper and Rayliegh

Rayleigh = Dark King has CoC, Gol D Rogers first mate, etc

Scopper = Meh

Zoro = Ryuma 2.0, has CoC, Luffy's first mate, etc

Sanji = meh, Oda giving him weird powerup, and his flames get stronger with emotions, amazazing power up.... Just Kidding!!!!

both wings, one is a legend the other one is meh
He's actually connected to sora the warrior of the sea

Also scopper does look pretty lit

Just here to remind y’all that both Zoro and Sanji are on the cover of volume 100

Both Zoro and Sanji got a power up in the same arc

Both Zoro and Sanji got some lore last chapter

They’re called the wings of the pirate king

Everywhere Zoro goes, Sanji catches up sooner or later

Don’t let anyone fool you into the Luffy and Zoro duo
Zoro has CoC and Sanji doesnt

Rayleigh = Dark King
Scopper = Meh

Both wings, yet yield way different results

Zoro trains to get stronger

Sanji gets weird and odd Oda power ups, ie raid suit and my flames get stronger with emotions, actually think about it that's pretty badass..... JUST KIDDING!!!

He does deserve it, he's been carrying the crew pre ts, the dude was saving everyone's ass since the beginning, and oda won't give the rock Lee treatment to sanji, we all know that's cap
Yeah i know, but he doesn't need to be the reincarnation of some shit, or something like that. Sanji is his own character, raised by a simple man, with a Unique power up that only he can develop with this emotions. Oda is creating something new to Sanji that we don't even know how far it will go

Judge or Sanji's siblings aren't Top Tiers Sword Gods either.

Just like every other straw hats cause 3 volumes make up for a huge cover spread.

Keep trying.
Gonna cry? Volume 100 literally has Luffy Zoro and Sanji. If Luffy and Zoro were a duo, why weren’t they alone there? Or why wasn’t Sanji replaced with Nami or Jinbei?

This Sanji needs to stop, it’s just weird at this point

Where were those pairs when Zoro went to rooftop.

When Zoro became WG.

When Zoro took all of Luffy's pain rather than sharing it with Sanji.

When Zoro got CoC.

Or where's the pair in Roger Pirate parallel of Gold, Silver and Bronze. I just see a trio in proper hierarchy.

Kidd/Killer, Smoker/Tashigi, Coby/Helmeppo, Crocodile/Mr.1, Lucci/Kaku, Garp/Bogard, etc all parallel Zoro/Sanji as pairs, right? Oh wait...

Yeah, no. Zoro and Sanji has some parallels as pairs because they're Luffy's right and left hand men, two biggest pillars of support and wings. But the narrative has made it very, very clear dozens of times that Zoro ultimately stands out as the strongest and most prominent pillar. Be it through his other parallels with Luffy, and there are many, or through his own exclusive portrayal that sets him apart from everyone else.

At the end of the day, it's the M3 and hierarchy of Zoro > Sanji is evident in more ways than one.

Strength isn't all that matters

And as I said sanji and zoro come in pairs, if they have an important role in some prophecy then sanji is likely part of it, even sanji's dream is connected to the destruction of the red line