Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gonna cry? Volume 100 literally has Luffy Zoro and Sanji. If Luffy and Zoro were a duo, why weren’t they alone there? Or why wasn’t Sanji replaced with Nami or Jinbei?

This Sanji needs to stop, it’s just weird at this point
this volume makes up a huge cover spread with other two volumes.

Dont get ur hopes too high for Sanji being some incredibly relevant character in the CoC race.

Usopp and Jinbe have more chances to unleash CoC.

First the polls are bullshit, carrot over Yamato? Seriously? It was done too early before characters got their shine, do that shit again at the end of wano and sanji would be number 3 as usual and Yamato would be number 7 atleast, carrot wouldn't even make it to top 10
Post automatically merged:

He's actually connected to sora the warrior of the sea

Also scopper does look pretty lit
what a joke, so he needs these connections to get these powerups?

Yeah i know, but he doesn't need to be the reincarnation of some shit, or something like that. Sanji is his own character, raised by a simple man, with a Unique power up that only he can develop with this emotions. Oda is creating something new to Sanji that we don't even know how far it will go

Judge or Sanji's siblings aren't Top Tiers Sword Gods either.
That's where sanji stands out, judge and the others are cheap copies, sanji is the real deal, judge uses technology to overcome his natural human flaws, sanji is just built different and not thanks to his father

Strength isn't all that matters

And as I said sanji and zoro come in pairs, if they have an important role in some prophecy then sanji is likely part of it, even sanji's dream is connected to the destruction of the red line
None of what I said is strength related.....

CoC, WG, TB scene, all the parallels, etc, are related to narrative and story, and Zoro's portrayal definitely sets him apart and is definitely above Sanji. They can be pairs in terms of being Luffy's two main men, but it's obvious and shown time and time again that Zoro's narrative importance is only second to Luffy within crew, and Sanji's behind the other two.

Zoro's many years worth of portrayal through CoC, WG, etc, heavily connects him to main plot of OP. Sanji has none of that. His narrative importance ends within the crew, at least so far. Which is not a bad thing, but just a step below.

Why y'all arguing about duos and shit :kobeha:

Luffy and Zoro is an iconic duo

Zoro and Sanj is an iconic duo

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are an iconic trio

Luffy and Sanji are rarely a duo. Why is that ?

Because Luffy > Zoro > Sanji easy :milaugh:
No because oda has the vice captain quarter master dynamic going, zoro is luffy's body guard, sanji is the crew's protector

Isn't it, kind of obvious?

None of what I said is strength related.....

CoC, WG, TB scene, all the parallels, etc, are related to narrative and story, and Zoro's portrayal definitely sets him apart and is definitely above Sanji. They can be pairs in terms of being Luffy's two main men, but it's obvious and shown time and time again that Zoro's narrative importance is only second to Luffy within crew, and Sanji's behind the other two.
We'll wait and see, I'm confident that sanji will have an insane amount of importance by the end of this arc